Donald Trump

shull

Welcome to Britain,  Sir. 

Seems a lot of us are not very hospitable towards our American visitor. 

We really need to show some class. 

Edited by shull

Welcome to Britain,  Sir. 
Seems a lot of us are not very hospitable towards our American visitor. 
We really need to show some class. 

Welcome indeed

A no nonsense, no f**king about leader

He could sort Brexit over lunch

Mr Trump & Boris Johnson , there’s an interesting double act [emoji2]

This visit should NEVER have been offered. The man is a misogynistic, xenophobic buffoon of the highest order. His protectionism will eventually damage the American economy. The Russians got him elected with that very conclusion in mind. He is as undiplomatic as he is self obsessed. I hope we send him the GIRUY message if he darkens our door north of the border.

ETA.

Why is it that so many have been banned from protesting in front of him? What happened to freedom of speech? This tory government are complicit in hiding the truth from the American people. Sanitised pictures and videos of his visit. It's a fecking disgrace.

Edited by stlucifer

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:48 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I don’t like Trump , I think he is a racist moron.

In this country someone like him would never be allowed to be prime minister, he’d be married to the queen. 

Not sure about that.

It does look like we're going to end up with something akin to tweedled dee and tweedled dum between the Whitehouse and Number 10.

• 6 months later...

so dear Donald has hit the panic button by killing someone he used to have a deal with and who fought very effectively alongside the rest of the anti-Isis coalition

In the country of an ally, of all places.

He has moved us from an uneasy peace based on an imperfect deal to a state of potential war.  i suspect his polling has told him he needs a conflict to boost his poll ratings and he is prepared to drag his country-and probably ours, into yet another unwinnable war.  The opposite of what he as elected to do.  Pompeo got in on the act quickly, portraying Dominic Raab's cack-handed appeal for moderation as an endorsement of their action.  Boris now has to decide if he distances the UK from this at the cost of the trade deal the US is dangling him on, does he heartily endorse this action, or does he do what we expect him to do and try to pretend it's not really happening?

About 5 years ago, i jokingly compared Trump to Greg Stillson, but it's no longer a joke.

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

so dear Donald has hit the panic button by killing someone he used to have a deal with and who fought very effectively alongside the rest of the anti-Isis coalition

In the country of an ally, of all places.

He has moved us from an uneasy peace based on an imperfect deal to a state of potential war.  i suspect his polling has told him he needs a conflict to boost his poll ratings and he is prepared to drag his country-and probably ours, into yet another unwinnable war.  The opposite of what he as elected to do.  Pompeo got in on the act quickly, portraying Dominic Raab's cack-handed appeal for moderation as an endorsement of their action.  Boris now has to decide if he distances the UK from this at the cost of the trade deal the US is dangling him on, does he heartily endorse this action, or does he do what we expect him to do and try to pretend it's not really happening?

About 5 years ago, i jokingly compared Trump to Greg Stillson, but it's no longer a joke.

https://mashable.com/article/stephen-king-the-dead-zone-predicted-donald-trump/?europe=true

Edited by FTOF