Donald Trump

shull

it appears that his main reason for going to court is to prevent the counting of postal votes in the swing states.

What I read was that (Philadelphia I think wanted to and I believed got there way) they were wanting to count postal votes that came in after the voting closed. It was also inferred that mail in votes would be counted with no post stamps. If that indeed is true, I’d say that’s a bit dodgy regardless of which side of the fence one sits on.

Republicans maintaining majorities in the House & Senate.

Presidential race looking to be in Biden's favour but as yet to early to make a definite call - if Biden wins he'll be in a similar position to Obama when he took office and indeed for most of his tenure about having to struggle to get any legislation passed facing an aggressive Republican party, it seemed a struggle for Obama who was 47 when he became Potus it'll be harder for Biden who'll be 78 by January and should be sitting on a porch  sipping the occasional Bud (sic)  and recalling David Lapsley lifting  the Scottish Cup.

16 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

What I read was that (Philadelphia I think wanted to and I believed got there way) they were wanting to count postal votes that came in after the voting closed. It was also inferred that mail in votes would be counted with no post stamps. If that indeed is true, I’d say that’s a bit dodgy regardless of which side of the fence one sits on.

quantities are important there, but what is dodgier is the fact that a high number of postal votes (up to 35%) are being moved late by a postal service controlled by a Trump appointee, a service that says it can't hire enough manpower in a time of mass unemployment.  Trump must be asking, what is the point of delaying vote delivery if votes are to be counted anyway?  I think the issue really is that the delays have not had the effect of rendering enough democrat votes invalid, therefore DT is shitting himself.

On 11/4/2020 at 6:12 AM, oaksoft said:

Starting to look like Trump is going to win.

Uneducated old white people holding the key to victory. Sounds familiar.

You'd have to define "undeducated".  People learn all through their lives, it's the source & nature of the information they absorb and how they choose to use it that is the issue for us all and the prism though which we all gauge each other's abilities.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

So just exactly how do you think the created Trump fascists  will react to that ?

While I don't want to downplay the violence associated with ultra-right wing groups in the USA - I pointed out elsewhere that they're responsible for more deaths than any other terrorist groups over the past few years - if you're talking about these groups they pre-date Trump and have their own agenda.

If you're talking about your average Joe Sixpack who's voted MAGA over the last two Presidential elections and is probably racist-lite, I'm guessing it won't please them but I think the black/woman President battle has already been fought & won by us social liberals - my feeling is plenty of grumbling and, I'm sorry if this seems rather glib, not too much actual violence.

31 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Biden takes the lead in Georgia & Pennsylvania and now getting the security trappings due to a POTUS elect, the delay in the official announcement can only be down to preventing another Trump tantrum...

Where will Trump be on inauguration day 2021 - here's my guess...

164136-004-785CF50F.jpg

Or maybe there are more votes left to count than the difference between the two of them?  Just a thought.