Donald Trump

shull

Guest TPAFKATS

Iraqi PM says trump thanked him for helping deal with us embassy protests last month and asked him to try and help defuse tensions between Iran and Saudi.

Iraqi PM says this was why Soulimani was visiting Baghdad. When America assasinated him he was carrying a response to saudi from Iranian leader.

18 hours ago, shull said:

I don't think there's any dispute he was a bit of a cunt with plenty of blood on his hands but as I've argued elsewhere if you want to claim the moral highground then you've got to behave better than these people.

There are three questions I'd like to hear/see Trump answer

• Why now?
  • How do you think it will improve the situation?
  • Who's going to suffer for this killing? Although the answer is obvious - certainly not The Don!

39 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I don't think there's any dispute he was a bit of a cunt with plenty of blood on his hands but as I've argued elsewhere if you want to claim the moral highground then you've got to behave better than these people.

There are three questions I'd like to hear/see Trump answer

• Why now?
  • How do you think it will improve the situation?
  • Who's going to suffer for this killing? Although the answer is obvious - certainly not The Don!

If I could like a post twice this would be it. 

Oh, wait. 

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Trump now threatening crushing sanctions against Iraq if it makes us remove its troops.

The United States of America - Dictators of the world.

All these regime changes in the Arab lands, the removed governments in South America, it’s all to fit the US needs. If these moves were being made by the North Koreans there would be hell up, so why the f**k so the US continue to get away with this?

17 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

The United States of America - Dictators of the world.

All these regime changes in the Arab lands, the removed governments in South America, it’s all to fit the US needs. If these moves were being made by the North Koreans there would be hell up, so why the f**k so the US continue to get away with this?

We Brits were the previous bully boys before America's economic muscle developed after the second World War and ours crumbled after the cost of two World wars. Gunboat diplomacy we called it. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Guest TPAFKATS
We Brits were the previous bully boys before America's economic muscle developed after the second World War and ours crumbled after the cost of two World wars. Gunboat diplomacy we called it. 
"Gunboat diplomacy" literally arose from Britain forcing China to buy more opium.

3 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
31 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

"Gunboat diplomacy" literally arose from Britain forcing China to buy more opium.

Absolutely right TP

Guest TPAFKATS

US sends letter to Iraq stating their intention to withdraw troops as per Iraqi request.
Shortly later US withdraws letter claiming it was a (poor) draft and shouldn't have been sent.

Guest TPAFKATS

Interesting programme on bbc2 late last night about Soulimani. Made in 2018, it had a couple of bits of text at the end updating recent events.

Seemed quite balanced with input from Israeli military through to iraqi militia and kurdish generals.
Also had british and us army - Petraeus who led us forces in Iraq in early 2000s. Good to compare his hawkish military opinion with the more pragmatic diplomacy of the ex US ambassador.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, TPAFKATS said:
On 1/8/2020 at 4:31 AM, St.Ricky said:
Iran hits USA bases in Iraq with Missiles. Ukrainian plane crashes on take off at airport in Tehran. Cause not yet known. 

Engine failure apparently

Wonder how this will sit with you since you're now firm friends with anything to do with Iran?

If true I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Trump. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51055219?fbclid=IwAR2OKmihqh8manPzVsei8R8LKQg9TqccyETjXQ0zi9s5ZxPl8Q0B0OnRzNA

PS Counting the minutes till the forum troll makes another pointless post. 

My powers are on top form................Mystic Faraway. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wonder how this will sit since you're now firm friends with anything to do with Iran?

If true I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Trump. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51055219?fbclid=IwAR2OKmihqh8manPzVsei8R8LKQg9TqccyETjXQ0zi9s5ZxPl8Q0B0OnRzNA

Either Trump or that wee bauchle from Arbroath.