Donald Trump

shull

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting article for all us lefty types in The Guardian, Joe "deeply uninspiring" - Biden is ahead in the polls in 6 of the 8 key swing states the the Don won in 2016. that's 101 electoral college votes (a swing of 202 Trump won by 76 in 2016) - fingers crossed it stays this way.

https://www.270towin.com/maps/2016-actual-electoral-map

Edited by Bud the Baker

Interesting article for all us lefty types in The Guardian, Joe "deeply uninspiring" - Biden is ahead in the polls in 6 of the 8 key swing states the the Don won in 2016. that's 101 electoral college votes (a swing of 202 Trump won by 76 in 2016) - fingers crossed it stays this way.
Biden isn't a lefty, it's just that he's less right than Trump.

19 minutes ago, Slarti said:
2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Biden isn't a lefty, it's just that he's less right than Trump.

Who isn’t 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Currently on N/S and saw 30 minutes of the "debate", whilst the Don probably thinks he won for me Biden did merely by being sane, if a bit doddery.

Like everyone else I guess it'll come down to who can get the highest percentage of their voter's to return ballots and how much confusion/intimidation Trump can bring to bear when the results are declared.

I still think Biden will win but as the man said "sleep with one eye open".

Unfortunately it isn't as simple as % of voters, Biden could get all the votes in a number of states but if Trump gets the highest votes in Texas, Florida and California he gets all the electoral college votes for those states, which have highest individual college numbers. Let's not forget Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump and still lost. Having said that polls do point to a Biden victory at this stage.

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:

Unfortunately it isn't as simple as % of voters, Biden could get all the votes in a number of states but if Trump gets the highest votes in Texas, Florida and California he gets all the electoral college votes for those states, which have highest individual college numbers. Let's not forget Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump and still lost. Having said that polls do point to a Biden victory at this stage.

Yeah, the polls in the individual key states are showing Biden ahead.

Astonishingly Trump is still in the 40%-48% bracket. That shows you the lack of choice.

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Currently on N/S and saw 30 minutes of the "debate", whilst the Don probably thinks he won for me Biden did merely by being sane, if a bit doddery.

Like everyone else I guess it'll come down to who can get the highest percentage of their voter's to return ballots and how much confusion/intimidation Trump can bring to bear when the results are declared.

I still think Biden will win but as the man said "sleep with one eye open".

I didn't think for a minute Trump would win the last time, without digging around to much on Hilary I still thought she'd win, and easily.

Now, here we are, Trump has, overall, come across as a lunatic, not ignoring he did do some good for the economy, but I still worry he could win again.

I agree 100% on Biden, seems a nice enough old man but doesn't come across as a strong character.

I certainly wouldn't put money on it, betting is a mugs game. :lol: