Donald Trump

shull

Just now, faraway saint said:

Trump, as if we didn't know, is an utter twat.

Saying go home but repeating the election was fraudulent? 

A sad day for democracy. 

Trump seems to be getting more unstable by the minute. 

Will be interesting to see how they deal with this. 

FBI on the way.

If this isn't enough proof that the man is a complete egomaniac and intent on having everything his way no matter the cost then I don't know what is. Looking forward to Homeland Security removing him from the Whitehouse when he refuses to go!! He is the ultimate spoiled brat that no one would say no to when it might have made a differdnce!

This doesn't look well for two weeks today when the "eviction" takes place.

I fully understand it's a delicate situation, these nutters are armed, but the message is out that the "sacred" grounds of the capital of the US government can be breached by a bunch of hill billies. 

A stronger show of force would have sent out a very strong message for the 20th of January.

Had a brief chat with American friends earlier, embarrassed and horrified were her words. 

The next few hours, days and weeks, will only get worse IMO. 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This doesn't look well for two weeks today when the "eviction" takes place.

I fully understand it's a delicate situation, these nutters are armed, but the message is out that the "sacred" grounds of the capital of the US government can be breached by a bunch of hill billies. 

A stronger show of force would have sent out a very strong message for the 20th of January.

Had a brief chat with American friends earlier, embarrassed and horrified were her words. 

The next few hours, days and weeks, will only get worse IMO. 

I spotted Shull in the crowd, he had just tossed a petrol bomb at a BLM banner was looking extremely angry :shutup 

harpo marx vintage GIF

So, as of now, 6pm local time in Washington, a curfew is in place.

The mayor of Washington said these people should go back to their houses, hotels and STATES. :lol:

A stand off as it seems like the crowd are making a stand.

What to do, wade in, make martyrs of these loonballs, stand off, and let it look like they have control?