Donald Trump

shull

8 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
39 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
037D4D2E-9F97-4A7E-BFA7-0F13AA4A80EF.jpeg.c40c9782131113b80143df4be7c02a73.jpeg

I don't think attacking Iraqi troops in Kuwait in 1991 can be classed as an attack on Kuwait. Makes you wonder how accurate some of the rest are. There are plenty of places the USA can be justifiably accused of attacking - including other, tenuous at best, claims just to pad the list actually detracts from the point being made.

Careful, sweary words could be coming your way. :whistle

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
037D4D2E-9F97-4A7E-BFA7-0F13AA4A80EF.jpeg.c40c9782131113b80143df4be7c02a73.jpeg

I don't think attacking Iraqi troops in Kuwait in 1991 can be classed as an attack on Kuwait. Makes you wonder how accurate some of the rest are. There are plenty of places the USA can be justifiably accused of attacking - including other, tenuous at best, claims just to pad the list actually detracts from the point being made.

2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I could have sworn there was a battle for a year or two between Iran and Iraq. emoji6.png

The point is that the Americans have a continual habit of this sort of thing. The Iranians don’t.

It’s also worth noting the lies the US peddled about Iraq/Libya/Syria to make intervention “justifiable”.

3 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

I could have sworn there was a battle for a year or two between Iran and Iraq. emoji6.png

I am also pretty sure that Bosnia was NATO not the US.

Both Iraq wars heavily involved the UK so that wasn't just the US either.

Wasn't Afghanistan a collaborative effort too? UN or NATO?

This sort of thing is not only misleading and deliberately manipulative, it treats the reader like a f**king zoomer who can't think for themselves. I wouldn't trust this organisation as far as I could throw them.

41 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

The point is that the Americans have a continual habit of this sort of thing. The Iranians don’t.

It’s also worth noting the lies the US peddled about Iraq/Libya/Syria to make intervention “justifiable”.

Actually, it's about trust.

If you attempt to manipulate and mislead you lose credibility.

If you believe that the Iran side of that image should be empty then you need to educate yourself a bit more. At the very least you need to add Iraq and Israel. Those are the two glaring omissions.

Edited by oaksoft

9 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

From the BBC.

President Trump has warned the US is "targeting" 52 Iranian sites and will strike "very fast and very hard" if Tehran hits Americans or US assets.

His comments came amid spiralling tensions between Iran and the US following the assassination of Qasem Soleimani, a top Iranian general, in a US drone strike on Friday.

Iran has vowed to avenge his killing.

Mr Trump wrote on Twitter that Iran "is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets" in response to the general's death.

He said the US has identified 52 Iranian sites, some "at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD."

"The USA wants no more threats!" Trump added.

The president said the 52 targets represented the 52 Americans held hostage in Iran after they were seized at the US embassy in Tehran in 1979.

Remind me how many of the hostages were harmed or killed.

symbolism to the masses by invoking the hostages of 1979, it doesnt matter they were all well treated and got home safe.  In the minds of americans they will believe that these were killings without even bothering to google.

Remember, this is the man who got away with talking about how american freedom fighters in the early 19th century took over the airports 😖

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

symbolism to the masses by invoking the hostages of 1979, it doesnt matter they were all well treated and got home safe.  In the minds of americans they will believe that these were killings without even bothering to google.

Remember, this is the man who got away with talking about how american freedom fighters in the early 19th century took over the airports 😖

Aye? :lol:

Too many people playing the Trump card here and portraying history with a one sided view. 

The actual treatment was far different. The hostages described beatings, theft, and fear of bodily harm. Two of them, William Belk and Kathryn Koob, recalled being paraded blindfolded before an angry, chanting crowd outside the embassy. Others reported having their hands bound "day and night" for days or even weeks, long periods of solitary confinement, and months of being forbidden to speak to one another or to stand, walk, or leave their space unless they were going to the bathroom. All of the hostages "were threatened repeatedly with execution, and took it seriously." The hostage-takers played Russian roulette with their victims.[

Guest TPAFKATS

Isis destroy culturally important sites.

If America target non military or transport infrastructure sites it is a war crime.

Bringing up the hostage crisis from 41 years ago doesn't change this.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

Isis destroy culturally important sites.

If America target non military or transport infrastructure sites it is a war crime.

Bringing up the hostage crisis from 41 years ago doesn't change this.

Thought you had been banned for calling decent people, cnuts. 

18 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I don't recall calling any decent person a c**t.
Are you disappointed cuntybaws?

Nobody should be banned for calling anybody a cnut. 

Assumed you had been after the Thread vanished. 

You live to bore another day. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Nobody should be banned for calling anybody a cnut. 
Assumed you had been after the Thread vanished. 
You live to bore another day. 
It wasn't my thread so it wouldn't have vanished if I had been banned. Either the thread originator deleted it or div did.

I would've expected you to have a decent knowledge of these things given the amount of action that's been taken on your multiple accounts over the years.

31 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

It wasn't my thread so it wouldn't have vanished if I had been banned. Either the thread originator deleted it or div did.

I would've expected you to have a decent knowledge of these things given the amount of action that's been taken on your multiple accounts over the years.

Obviously deleted by Div. Thought you had been exterminated by the owner also since you delivered the fatal final post.