St. Mirren v Dunfermline 14th July 2019

8 minutes ago, renfrew said:

This will be our 5th competive game in a row on BT emoji23.png Somebody at BT must really like us emoji16.png

Or think our games could either be entertaining or go either way and cause a stir which is good for their viewing audience. . . 

See that Dunfermline have 13 players signed for next season at this point, a bit like us.

Amoung others they have let  Hypolyte and Craigan go, so they should have some cash to splash... They also signed a striker from Middlesbrough too.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 10:38 PM, St.Ricky said:

Always look forward to games against the Pars. 

My neighbour in Stirling is a Pars Fan. He tells me that the club have gone for youth in the team, missing out on having journeymen experienced pros due to cost. He is not too confident about the season ahead.

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

My neighbour in Stirling is a Pars Fan. He tells me that the club have gone for youth in the team, missing out on having journeymen experienced pros due to cost. He is not too confident about the season ahead.

Yeah I heard the same............... they have had players over the last few years who have been on far more than the average £400 a week wage. Like most larger clubs outside of league they are seriously starting to struggle

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Will be working on  Sunday. so went to the Linwood Cinema today.

Saw Toy Story 4

Great entertainment

£15 total for two tickets and no charge for parking the car.

The danger is the pick and mix sweeties. Charged by weight and must be made of lead. I've almost fainted several times when the till rattles up £8.75.

1 minute ago, magnus said:

The danger is the pick and mix sweeties. Charged by weight and must be made of lead. I've almost fainted several times when the till rattles up £8.75.

Sweets etc purchased at Tesco and taken in.

McDonalds  next door , for after Cinema for cheap grub.

No need to spend any money within the Cinema Complex apart from tickets.

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Sweets etc purchased at Tesco and taken in.

McDonalds  next door , for after Cinema for cheap grub.

No need to spend any money within the Cinema Complex apart from tickets.

Very true. Kind of Mr Micawber. 

Edit to add - may I say a particular favourite of mine.

Edited by magnus

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

McKenzie still injured?

didnt even make the bench against Stenny.

edit: whoops just realised Ochilview is a plastic pitch, that explains the G Mac's absence the other night.

You forget about Tansey too . . .   if your going to be negative, don't miss all the info at your disposal . . .

On 6/6/2019 at 2:28 PM, renfrew said:

This will be our 5th competive game in a row on BT emoji23.png Somebody at BT must really like us emoji16.png

Well spotted Renfrew.

On paper, this is the toughest tie in our group.

A winning start would be great with a game against Edinburgh City at home up next.

Really looking forward to seeing posts relating to matches as opposed to tittle tattle

The team will be fully assembled over the next few weeks, in the meantime we have some great matches coming up & should all be pleased we are still a top flight club

Saints 3-1 Dunfermline

Roll on the new season