St. Mirren v Dunfermline 14th July 2019

30 minutes ago, shull said:
36 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You sir are a sanctimonious prat, someone purporting to support a team that  absolutely loves it when things don't work well and you can then cherry pick comments and phrases from wherever,  irrespective of their validity or not; so long as they fit in with the LPM 'World View', that's fine.  I shan't even bother highlighting ALL the deliberately misconstrued assumptions that you use to justify the drivel you type, prodigious drivel I may say and you do spend a lot of time attempting to ratify the crap you post, very wordy but somewhat short on punctuation. My thoughts are that you simply don't have an understanding of football at this level judging by your constant complaints about the board, the manager, GM, GS, the tooth fairy, sorry getting carried away now. Might I suggest a solution? why don't you support a team like perhaps Celtic or even better Manchester City (they don't get beat very often) and give the people on the forum who DO support St Mirren the chance to discuss games in a REASONABLE manner.  

Reasonable manner you say, like calling LPM a sanctimonious prat. 

His punctuation you say. 

WHERE ARE YOUR PARAGRAPHS YE TRUMPET ? 

Mmmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder if LPM is an alias ... of someone else? 😃

32 minutes ago, shull said:
40 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You sir are a sanctimonious prat, someone purporting to support a team that  absolutely loves it when things don't work well and you can then cherry pick comments and phrases from wherever,  irrespective of their validity or not; so long as they fit in with the LPM 'World View', that's fine.  I shan't even bother highlighting ALL the deliberately misconstrued assumptions that you use to justify the drivel you type, prodigious drivel I may say and you do spend a lot of time attempting to ratify the crap you post, very wordy but somewhat short on punctuation. My thoughts are that you simply don't have an understanding of football at this level judging by your constant complaints about the board, the manager, GM, GS, the tooth fairy, sorry getting carried away now. Might I suggest a solution? why don't you support a team like perhaps Celtic or even better Manchester City (they don't get beat very often) and give the people on the forum who DO support St Mirren the chance to discuss games in a REASONABLE manner.  

And LPM can support St Mirren any way he desires. Feck all to do with you. He is a buddie not a City or Celtic bigot wannabee. 

I was not aware that I said he couldn't, but let's put it another way, rather than get into your taxi; I would as soon crawl along the floor dragging myself by my chin. 😎

36 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Well said Jaybee, hope you are a smisa man were gonna need guys like you when we take control 

channing tatum fist bump GIF

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
22 minutes ago, jaybee said:

FFS! 🙈

You always have such wonderfully astute comments, NOT.  You are someone else who can make some excellent points on occasions and yet be such a pratt at other times.  This, by the way is one of those 'other times'.  😎

39 minutes ago, jaybee said:

LPM, I am guessing is an alias name. 

I could be wrong as it could be his correct title. 

37 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I was not aware that I said he couldn't, but let's put it another way, rather than get into your taxi; I would as soon crawl along the floor dragging myself by my chin. 😎

You have a good start as you live in the fecking gutter. 

53 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You always have such wonderfully astute comments, NOT.  You are someone else who can make some excellent points on occasions and yet be such a pratt at other times.  This, by the way is one of those 'other times'.  😎

Let me expand, you chose to produce a long winded reply to LPM who, as usual, had posted an agenda driven post which did contain some decent points.

You pointing out LPM has a dislike for the board is like pointing our Ricky & IOBS are simpletons, it's not required. 

You also throw in unwarranted insults on a regular basis, just to try to make you look like you are something special.

At the same time you do post the odd sensible, insult free post which, if I agree with or find amusing, will recognise with a like or something similar.

I choose not to engage with you as you are a self centred individual who I have little in common with and it's also a pointless exercise.

Just to maintain your usual standard I think you're an arsehole.

I hope this is detailed enough for you. 

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I choose not to engage with you as you are a self centred individual 

To be fair everyone is self-centred.

Even those who can't see it for themselves.

All humans have this in-built in their character.

It's a good thing too. If we waited for others to take care of us we'd be waiting a long time.

35 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Let me expand, you chose to produce a long winded reply to LPM who, as usual, had posted an agenda driven post which did contain some decent points.

You pointing out LPM has a dislike for the board is like pointing our Ricky & IOBS are simpletons, it's not required. 

You also throw in unwarranted insults on a regular basis, just to try to make you look like you are something special.

At the same time you do post the odd sensible, insult free post which, if I agree with or find amusing, will recognise with a like or something similar.

I choose not to engage with you as you are a self centred individual who I have little in common with and it's also a pointless exercise.

He is indeed an arsehole. 

That is my retaliation to his abusive shite. 

Have a nice day. 

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ouch!

1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:
2 hours ago, jaybee said:

By feck you are boring as feck...same shitey patter..

love you to.       NOT.😎

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

No like you to be this serious ?  Hold on :huh:  Am thinking maybe you've been hacked