St. Mirren v Dunfermline 14th July 2019

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

You always have such wonderfully astute comments, NOT.  You are someone else who can make some excellent points on occasions and yet be such a pratt at other times.  This, by the way is one of those 'other times'.  😎

Let me expand, you chose to produce a long winded reply to LPM who, as usual, had posted an agenda driven post which did contain some decent points.

You pointing out LPM has a dislike for the board is like pointing our Ricky & IOBS are simpletons, it's not required. 

You also throw in unwarranted insults on a regular basis, just to try to make you look like you are something special.

At the same time you do post the odd sensible, insult free post which, if I agree with or find amusing, will recognise with a like or something similar.

I choose not to engage with you as you are a self centred individual who I have little in common with and it's also a pointless exercise.

Just to maintain your usual standard I think you're an arsehole.

I hope this is detailed enough for you. 

Just a point or two re your expansions; my LPM loving friend,  if my reply was long-winded? ............. a mere 178 words against his 704; then your 147 in response to my 39 doesn't sit to well.

I am entitled to point out whatever I think relevant, last time I looked nobody (with any sense) put you in charge.

I'll have you know knob head, that my insults are ALWAYS warranted and I make a point of making them irregular ........................................ so wrong on two counts.......

And just to be considered a fair 'arsehole' I do appreciate the fourth non derogatory sentence. 

I wonder why I am replying to someone who chooses not to engage with me ............  probably because I am an arsehole?

I don't really want to enter a slanging match re who is the biggest arsehole, because I would have no chance of winning against yourself.

My advice to you not that it matters is if you bite me then I will bite back and you may consider yourself a clever little man, but I do know a proper arsehole when I see one and judging by the amount of sh*t spewing from you .............  nuff said

24 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Just a point or two re your expansions; my LPM loving friend,  if my reply was long-winded? ............. a mere 178 words against his 704; then your 147 in response to my 39 doesn't sit to well.

I am entitled to point out whatever I think relevant, last time I looked nobody (with any sense) put you in charge.

I'll have you know knob head, that my insults are ALWAYS warranted and I make a point of making them irregular ........................................ so wrong on two counts.......

And just to be considered a fair 'arsehole' I do appreciate the fourth non derogatory sentence. 

I wonder why I am replying to someone who chooses not to engage with me ............  probably because I am an arsehole?

I don't really want to enter a slanging match re who is the biggest arsehole, because I would have no chance of winning against yourself.

My advice to you not that it matters is if you bite me then I will bite back and you may consider yourself a clever little man, but I do know a proper arsehole when I see one and judging by the amount of sh*t spewing from you .............  nuff said

At least u realise u r an "arsehole" everybody on forum could have told you that...

44 minutes ago, jaybee said:

^^^^^^^^ Almost in tears. :lol:

Was at the game yesterday and have since watched the full match on Buddievision (I'm a glutton for punishment).

I am now convinced more than ever that Ethan Erhahon has been unfairly picked on by the boo boys.

As many others have previously stated he is certainly not a fullback and he was at fault for at least one of the goals and also made a few mistakes.

But the boy has quality which others have recognised - he has good movement, poise, balance, neat ball control and he is a trier.

Remember he is only 18 and is certainly worth a try in our midfield instead of regularly being played out of position which is hardly helping his confidence.

He contributed more to our forward movement yesterday than any of our established midfielders and has the potential to be our biggest asset within the next couple of years - so give the boy a break.

1 hour ago, northstbuddie said:

Was at the game yesterday and have since watched the full match on Buddievision (I'm a glutton for punishment).

I am now convinced more than ever that Ethan Erhahon has been unfairly picked on by the boo boys.

As many others have previously stated he is certainly not a fullback and he was at fault for at least one of the goals and also made a few mistakes.

But the boy has quality which others have recognised - he has good movement, poise, balance, neat ball control and he is a trier.

Remember he is only 18 and is certainly worth a try in our midfield instead of regularly being played out of position which is hardly helping his confidence.

He contributed more to our forward movement yesterday than any of our established midfielders and has the potential to be our biggest asset within the next couple of years - so give the boy a break.

Totally agree, the club have to help him by using him effectively. He's never a full back his strength lies in going forward but also he's only 18! We need to get someone in who is a proper LB it's been a problem position for a few seasons.

7 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:
6 hours ago, jaybee said:

love you to.       NOT.😎

Absolute meltdown from you..you seething? Calm down...tears and snotters everwhere on here as u r getting found out for what u really r...ARSEHOLE

No meltdown from me my friend, the day I let someone with your natural eloquence bother me will be the same day you get a call for your cab from Buckingham Palace.  😎

Also, you need to try and remember which pseudonym  you are posting under and which ones you are using to like your posts, it gets confusing for those of us with only one identity. 😎

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

No meltdown from me my friend, the day I let someone with your natural eloquence bother me will be the same day you get a call for your cab from Buckingham Palace.  😎

Also, you need to try and remember which pseudonym  you are posting under and which ones you are using to like your posts, it gets confusing for those of us with only one identity. 😎

Calm down, calm down...the seeth is taking over..u r absolutely raging..its ok.....if ur really that angry take a break from forum...

Edited by gstretchuk

I think he did more moaning than playing.  It was courageous for Goodwin to substitute him.  That says a lot about our new manager.

Yep.

Jim knows fine well what a proper captain should do in midfield. He did it plenty.

No surprise then that he seen right through wet blanket McGinn in his first game in charge. Hopefully he doesn’t pander to him the way the PE teacher did.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Yep.

Jim knows fine well what a proper captain should do in midfield. He did it plenty.

No surprise then that he seen right through wet blanket McGinn in his first game in charge. Hopefully he doesn’t pander to him the way the PE teacher did.

Worth keeping in mind that he is St Mirren minded, cares deeply about the Club and has put in a shift for us. A wee bit of respect wouldn't go amiss.

2 hours ago, magnus said:

Worth keeping in mind that he is St Mirren minded, cares deeply about the Club and has put in a shift for us. A wee bit of respect wouldn't go amiss.

I am with you on this one. To my mind he is a talented player who has always given 100% despite not always having been fully fit. 

7 hours ago, TopCat said:

Yep.

What's this pish patter "the PE teacher " ? Is it funny in your head ? Should we start calling Goodwin " the Chocolate Salesman " ? 

19 hours ago, jaybee said:

You sir are a sanctimonious prat, someone purporting to support a team that  absolutely loves it when things don't work well and you can then cherry pick comments and phrases from wherever,  irrespective of their validity or not; so long as they fit in with the LPM 'World View', that's fine.  I shan't even bother highlighting ALL the deliberately misconstrued assumptions that you use to justify the drivel you type, prodigious drivel I may say and you do spend a lot of time attempting to ratify the crap you post, very wordy but somewhat short on punctuation. My thoughts are that you simply don't have an understanding of football at this level judging by your constant complaints about the board, the manager, GM, GS, the tooth fairy, sorry getting carried away now. Might I suggest a solution? why don't you support a team like perhaps Celtic or even better Manchester City (they don't get beat very often) and give the people on the forum who DO support St Mirren the chance to discuss games in a REASONABLE manner.  

Interesting post, ……………………… I suggest if you are going to have a go at someone properly, you don't leave yourself completely open to any criticism from any angle.😫

Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind. The internet is a wonderful invention, it provides a platform for all, that was never available to the common person in years gone by. Maybe, just occasionally, you might manage to get one of your (edited) posts appearing in one of the daily rags, but you never had the opportunity to have your personal views aired with such venom.

So pot and kettle...…………………………….., lack of clear punctuation and the overall construction of an article, e.g. lack new paragraphs when changing subject matter. Use of a verb in the wrong tense (I'll let you work out where this might apply).

Yes this is a sanctimonious post and it's not in any way a defence of LPM or his views. However he is entitled to his slightly off-beat views, in the same way as we all are, but, and it is a large BUT, he shouldn't be attacked by you because of these views, just because you can.🙄