EKFC v SMFC LC 20/7/19

https://eastkilbridefootballclub.co.uk/fixture_details.php?id=54

Ticket Information

All ticket match - £10 adult and £5 concession. Home tickets will go on sale from K-Park on Tuesday 9th July at 11:00hrs and will be on sale daily at these times until 21:00hrs, sold on a cash on basis. 

St Mirren have been issued with an away allocation for direct sale.

4 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Dickhead? 

What was the point of telling the forum at 11.30 pm on the 10th of July that home tickets were sale on the 9th of July at 11am, you absolute f**king tool?

Not my statement. Copy & Paste of EKFC. Non smartass fans will work it out.

I presume they will still be on sale tomorrow and other days till they are sold out.

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

https://eastkilbridefootballclub.co.uk/fixture_details.php?id=54

Ticket Information

All ticket match - £10 adult and £5 concession. Home tickets will go on sale from K-Park on Tuesday 9th July at 11:00hrs and will be on sale daily at these times until 21:00hrs, sold on a cash on basis. 

St Mirren have been issued with an away allocation for direct sale.

Might help you NB18

1 minute ago, NB18 said:

Got mine this morning bud.

On general sale as of 10am this morning.

Still quite a few left which is quite surprising as I thought we would have sold the allocation within the first few days.

Great news. 

Anyone know the parking situation at K-Park ?   

I had a look on the EK FC website but can't see any info. 

**edit - looks like there's a road sign on google maps pointing to a main car park that's in at the entrance to the neighbouring Torrance House Golf Club which also forms part of Calderglen country park.

Edited by Maboza

On 7/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, Maboza said:

**edit - looks like there's a road sign on google maps pointing to a main car park that's in at the entrance to the neighbouring Torrance House Golf Club which also forms part of Calderglen country park.

The golf club and park will probably be much busier than the football crowd. Check there's no big tournaments/events going on. :wink:

I wonder of EK have pay per view TV? :lol:

If not, the first game I've "missed" this season. :wink:

As you turn into the park, turn immediately left into the large overflow car park... Plenty of space there.

Warming though... Takes ages to get out as traffic on main road and from rugby club gets priority on exit.

Other option is to go into the main car park for the park itself and use the far away exit.

I fear we will labour as much v EK as we did against EC. In fact I think they will score against us so we will need to score at least 2 to win. I was hoping to hear some real whispers about inbound players to lift the mood but, even on this front, our club are failing. I don't think we're going to make it past this group stage and, given the opening fixtures in the league, it does not bode well for Saint Mirren this season. The only thing in Goodwin's favour is that the board just can't keep chopping and changing. Jim will get to serve his apprenticeship with Premiership club. Well. For one season anyway. Unbelievable.