EKFC v SMFC LC 20/7/19

Thought we would have too much for Edinburgh, in the end that wasnt quite how it panned out. Must admit this game and the Albion Rovers game are the ones I had the greatest reservations about.

Tiny ground, plastic pitch, probably no MacKenzie... it has all the ingredients of genuine, bonafide wee man David  v Goliath. Will David slay us with one shot? 

29 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thought we would have too much for Edinburgh, in the end that wasnt quite how it panned out. Must admit this game and the Albion Rovers game are the ones I had the greatest reservations about.

Tiny ground, plastic pitch, probably no MacKenzie... it has all the ingredients of genuine, bonafide wee man David  v Goliath. Will David slay us with one shot? 

Does this desire for the worst possible outcome in every scenario carry over to your personal life as well?

Must be very tiring.

As you turn into the park, turn immediately left into the large overflow car park... Plenty of space there.

Warming though... Takes ages to get out as traffic on main road and from rugby club gets priority on exit.

Other option is to go into the main car park for the park itself and use the far away exit.

Is the Industrial Estate across the main road a safe enough option?

2 hours ago, shull said:

He saving up to give nearly £30 each to Sevco and Celtic. 

Still posting on St Mirren supporters site when you've stated " you'd rather go to the cinema than watch the Saints " - what an odd wee fella you are. 

23 minutes ago, munoz said:

Still posting on St Mirren supporters site when you've stated " you'd rather go to the cinema than watch the Saints " - what an odd wee fella you are. 

St Mirren supporter forever. 

With just my heart from now on. 

No more money wastit on corrupt Scottish Football and sectarian loving St Mirren. 

Will be at East Kilbride this weekend. The wee yin will have a thrilling afternoon at Zone 74.

Just you keep funding terrorist supporting football clubs. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

St Mirren supporter forever. 

With just my heart from now on. 

No more money wastit on corrupt Scottish Football and sectarian loving St Mirren. 

Will be at East Kilbride this weekend. The wee yin will have a thrilling afternoon at Zone 74.

Just you keep funding terrorist supporting football clubs. 

You never been to either Ibrox or Parkhead in your life ? 

21 minutes ago, munoz said:

Of course lots of times. And many times when they played at Love Street and Greenhill Road. 

Not anymore. 

Wish I stopped funding sectarianism earlier. I will from now on. Football has been fecking itself for decades. 

I am oot. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Not just sectarianism which has made me stop from attending. Lots of things which have built up over the years. 

Extortionate admission prices. 

More and more players including St Mirren ones cheating and diving. 

Players earning a living through fans hard earned money when most are shite at football. All should be part time with the game being their hobby. 

Allowing A Tribute Act called Sevco to take the place of a dead and vile sectarian club was outrageous and more or less finished Scottish Football. 

Generally the football experience over the past few years has been horrific. 

Danny Lennon getting sacked and Cnut Jack Ross throwing the Raith match were serious contributing factors in killing St Mirren and Football for me. 

Just now, shull said:

Not just sectarianism which has made me stop from attending. Lots of things which have built up over the years. 

Extortionate admission prices. 

More and more players including St Mirren ones cheating and diving. 

Players earning a living through fans hard earned money when most are shite at football. All should be part time with the game being their hobby. 

Allowing A Tribute Act called Sevco to take the place of a dead and vile sectarian club was outrageous and more or less finished Scottish Football. 

Generally the football experience over the past few years has been horrific. 

Danny Lennon getting sacked and Cnut Jack Ross throwing the Raith match were serious contributing factors in killing St Mirren and Football for me. 

You thought about taking up bowls ?

The last two games we have been very poor, understatement, in the first half.

The 2nd half has been better, although not exactly enough to fill anybody with confidence for the upcoming league games. (Shudder)

Get off to a fast start tomorrow, surely nothing to fear and try to get the players playing with confidence.

We should be winning easily against teams like this, but as we've seen many times before,  that's not the case. 

With goal difference possibly going to factor,  we're going to have to go for it over the next 2 games. 

1-0 Saints.