EKFC v SMFC LC 20/7/19

35 minutes ago, munoz said:

We should be winning easily against teams like this, but as we've seen many times before,  that's not the case. 

With goal difference possibly going to factor,  we're going to have to go for it over the next 2 games. 

11-0 Saints. 

:thumbsup

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The last two games we have been very poor, understatement, in the first half.

The 2nd half has been better, although not exactly enough to fill anybody with confidence for the upcoming league games. (Shudder)

Get off to a fast start tomorrow, surely nothing to fear and try to get the players playing with confidence.

You mean contrary to instructions for the previous two games ..............

Dunfermline......... OK lads we need to be sure to give the fifers at least a three goal start and we'll sort it out in the second half, it';ll be SOME come back eh!.

E.City..........This time lads let's just make it an even first half and then we will look as if we are going to overrun them but won't ........ no worries though an 88 mnt penalty will sort it.

😎   😎    😎     😎    😎

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:
5 hours ago, munoz said:

We should be winning easily against teams like this, but as we've seen many times before,  that's not the case. 

With goal difference possibly going to factor,  we're going to have to go for it over the next 2 games. 

1-0 Saints. 

Had me all going till the last line. :lol:

let's go hell for leather 2.0 for me  😎

56 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Will GMac play on a plastic pitch. Doubtful. Again we go with square pegs in round holes at the back. We need to show more desire. And more energy. Last 2 games the dead lice has been falling from us. And still no new signings. But lets hope we can put in a decent performance.

Re the bit in bold! Do you think we resemble an episode from the walking dead? And if so whose Rick?

36 minutes ago, athens-saint said:

Quite a tricky wee place to get to. Any supporters buses going tomorrow?

How is everyone getting there from Paisley/Glasgow?

Thanks!

A quick look at the Traveline Scotland app says you can get First Bus 21 from the City Centre (Union St, Argyle St etc) and get off at a stop called Loch Shin. From there it's a 10 minute walk.

Will GMac play on a plastic pitch. Doubtful. Again we go with square pegs in round holes at the back. We need to show more desire. And more energy. Last 2 games the dead lice has been falling from us. And still no new signings. But lets hope we can put in a decent performance.

Funnily enough I think the Bank will play tomorrow. Just a gut feeling.

^^^^^^^^ A talking belly button, whatever next. 
Anyhow, EK are 15/2, St Mirren 2/9 with the draw 9/2
Been told EK fancy their chances. :blink:
I'm sure they do..and can you blame them after our recent performances ? Add to that a small pitch, unfamiliar ground and artificial surface, ťoy can understand why.

However, I think we will score early and run out comfortable winners.

36 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He's getting his bed bath, won't appear till later, keep the faith. :wink:

Don't be silly. Had my shower. My manservant has now dressed me. Ready for my usual Saturday morning walk. I would say look out for me arriving in my Merc 500SLbut I know you won't be there.