EKFC v SMFC LC 20/7/19

Didn't manage to get tickets for this - so will be listening to open all mics. 

As an eternal optimist I think things will click today and we will get a few goals to help the GD pursuit of a qualifying second place.

I think we will win comfortably - 4-0 - although I have been wrong before 🙂

As an eternal optimist I think things will click today and we will get a few goals to help the GD pursuit of a qualifying second place.
I think we will win comfortably - 4-0 - although I have been wrong before [emoji846]

I share your cautious optimism (blind faith) ut I think they will score , so 5-1 Saints

16 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
56 minutes ago, southsidebud said:
I think we will win comfortably - 4-0 - although I have been wrong before emoji846.png

I share your cautious optimism (blind faith) ut I think they will score , so 5-1 Saints

I hope you're right,  I've got both teams to score and Saints to win on my coupon. 

On 7/19/2019 at 12:32 PM, Sweeper07 said:

Hey, now that we are further on in our training and the players are getting to know each other in the new JG formation and tactics, I opt for a Saints win 4   v   0

Mullen, Andreu, McGinn and the Djork

Gotta love the optimism; I my friend would settle for a win even if the ball goes in off the refs .................... kneecap.  😎

4 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

A back 4 with 2 defensive midfielders, 1 right back (prob playing centre half) and one actual centre half

I still think we will win comfortably but the squad is a joke

Just highlights the massive job Goodwin has to build a team. 

3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Hopefully we get something to cheer about today. Maybe cody will score a hat trick. Top Bin will be faster than a speeding bullet and Ethan will stop everything on the left.

9 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Gotta love the optimism; I my friend would settle for a win even if the ball goes in off the refs .................... kneecap.  😎

Must say, (and I do hope he'll prove me totally wrong) I have yet to be convinced by CC.

Aye, it was a sublimely timely hat-trick, came at a perfect time for Saints and him, and I appreciate we need someone to be in place at the right time to score bloody goals, but they were aw kinda scrappy....   :(

However, for the rest of this season....   Gary Mabbut's, the Ref's or Cody's - I'll also gladly accept a knee knock in.

I have no idea where all this optimism about scoring four or five goals and getting an easy win is coming from.

Kilby are no mugs and have done really well against bigger teams in the cup in recent years.

I reckon today will be harder than the Rovers game.

I'll take any kind of win!

Just now, turrabuddie said:
14 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
Plastic Pitch. Gary being a key figure in Extinction Rebellion doesn't believe we should be poisoning the environment with them.

I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ?

Killie have ripped up their placcy pitch. Maybe they'll risk him in league games?