EKFC v SMFC LC 20/7/19

6 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The bulk of the side that ended last season is playing today along with 2 Goodwin signings.

If we can’t beat East Kilbride then something is badly wrong.

As stated that team was dross and only stayed up due to the Dundee teams being slightly more dross than we were.

These results should come as no surprise to the comedy club in charge... it's not as if it's a good team playing within itself. It's a championship team, with some league 1 standard players and some premiership players thrown in - playing exactly to their capabilities.

Goodwin needs backed, and I think GS knows that

Edited by W6Saint

No seriously I think Goodwin will come good but needs backing financially from the board

I keep seeing the manager needs financial backing from the board unless anyone is willing to dip into their own pockets to finance deals the club shouldn’t be spending a single penny it hasn’t got.

3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

As stated that team was dross and only stayed up due to the Dundee teams being slightly more dross than we were.

These results should come as no surprise to the comedy club in charge... it's not as if it's a good team playing within itself. It's a championship team, with some league 1 standard players and some premiership players thrown in - playing exactly to their capabilities.

Goodwin needs backed, and I think GS knows that

But we were top 4 after the last 10 games, why are you being negative? :lol:

15 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The bulk of the side that ended last season is playing today along with 2 Goodwin signings.

This is true, but is is also minus a lot of our better players from last season.

McAllister, Popescu, Muzek, Jackson, Dreyer, Ferdinand, Nazon, Hodson.

I think there could be an argument for every single one of them to be in today's starting X1

Edited by Prague Buddie

11 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The bulk of the side that finished last season apart from... 1. Hodson 2. Muzek 3. Popescu 4. Dreyer 5. McAllister 6. Lyons 7. Jackson 8. Nazon 9. Ferdinand... so far replaced by 1 back up goalie and Andreu and Djorkaeff.