1 hour ago, shull said:

We don't need new fans. 

Because those who run our Club do not respect St Mirren Fans and Football, next Season once again we will have St Mirren children booted out their seats in the Children's Stand to accommodate SCUM SECTARIAN BIGOTS. 

MORONS IN STEREO AT GREENHILL ROAD FAMILY FRIENDLY STADIUM. 

Mugsrus

Speak for yourself! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I agree we shouldn't be giving both stands to the two cheeks but your rant is factually incorrect. No one children or otherwise are being "booted out their seats" for them as they will have purchased (knowingly) a ST for a stand that will not include the games against the filth.  Sentiment I agree with but you can't go round making statements that are blatantly untrue in a bid to stir up a reaction.

Thanks for your reaction. :lol:

A Season Ticket has always been for all home league matches and for a particular seat in whatever stand  is desired. 

St Mirren children have been booted out theirs to accommodate non football fans who disgrace and shame our beautiful game and country. 

Accepting the sectarian boaby, all the way up. 

Shameful. 

Edited by shull

We may well have signed guys on pre-contracts and just decided not to announce it yet. In fairness any offers were probably held (both on players side, and our side in terms of budget) until we knew which league we’d be playing in next season.

I do agree new strips need to be released earlier - last season was very late in comparison to other clubs.

Guest TPAFKATS
As theclub try and sell season tickets ,we have signed no new players,no rumours of new players ,no sign of  new strips ! Has the club no PR/Marketing ideas ?
What a wet blanket. You are one of a handful on here who find something negative in everything to do with St. Mirren.

We don't need new fans. 
Because those who run our Club do not respect St Mirren Fans and Football, next Season once again we will have St Mirren children booted out their seats in the Children's Stand to accommodate SCUM SECTARIAN BIGOTS. 
Mugsrus. 
So we don't need more fans .. we just need to replace some with compliant sympathisers like the one I shall name not for fear of him thinking I'm accusing him of liking the old fashioned heavy windows operated by a cord pulley system! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Just got an email thanking me for my support last season and for giving up my seat to allow the old firm fans in, thereby increasing the playing budget also letting me know that STs were now on sale along with links to the club shop and sponsorship opportunities for next season, along with details of the local youth groups who took advantage of the group ticket offers that were run. It also had a teaser shot of the new strip with an expected on sale date and a link to pre order. 

Except none of the above happened, the club emailed me a couple of times last season or the season before randomly informing me of the upcoming game so they have my contact details. 

Instead we have a website announcement giving the prices and a ticket site that many have lost confidence in. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Couldnae afford a holiday then? :lol:

As others have suggested,  I'm sure there's plenty going on behind the scenes with regards to getting players in. If we're going into the Dunfermline with the same squad then I might start to worry a little. Somehow though, I think there will be a few new faces in by then.

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

As others have suggested,  I'm sure there's plenty going on behind the scenes with regards to getting players in. If we're going into the Dunfermline with the same squad then I might start to worry a little. Somehow though, I think there will be a few new faces in by then.

I'm sure you're only making that up. :byebye

Nobody is suggesting we'll end up with the same players we have, just some are suggesting it's holiday season so there are no players that can be signed, which is utter garbage IMO. 

8 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

As theclub try and sell season tickets ,we have signed no new players,no rumours of new players ,no sign of  new strips ! Has the club no PR/Marketing ideas ?

PR department on overdrive tonight with stmirren product placement on Coronation street:clapping 

11 hours ago, shull said:

We don't need new fans. 

Mugsrus. 

Ah wonder dae you no accept "SCUM SECTARIAN BIGOTS" in yer taxi, or is their money tainted?

11 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I agree we shouldn't be giving both stands to the two cheeks but your rant is factually incorrect. No one children or otherwise are being "booted out their seats" for them as they will have purchased (knowingly) a ST for a stand that will not include the games against the filth.  Sentiment I agree with but you can't go round making statements that are blatantly untrue in a bid to stir up a reaction.

You are right of course, but nevertheless; he can, he does and will continue to do so......................................... unfortunately.

14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Ah wonder dae you no accept "SCUM SECTARIAN BIGOTS" in yer taxi, or is their money tainted?

I accept everybody. If they misbehave they get banned.