Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Meiksyboy

Coronation Street

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Does that make it worthy? :blink:

 

For someone supposedly not interested in this thread,  you've made more posts than anyone else. 

Secret Corrie fan I reckon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, munoz said:

For someone supposedly not interested in this thread,  you've made more posts than anyone else. 

Secret Corrie fan I reckon. 

Damn, outed. :lol:

No shame in that, although it's being written by a Chuckle Brother at the minute. 

That's my constructive critique. :wink:

PS Never said not interested in the point just that another thread is the usual, not many seek the correct thread/section. 

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I can think of numerous threads which are more unworthy than this.

 

6 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Then you must improve your English FS

Other threads being more unworthy make this worthy? 

Sorry, I'm not getting your point, apologies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

 

Other threads being more unworthy make this worthy? 

Sorry, I'm not getting your point, apologies. 

Let me explain...

I said that. ' I can think of numerous threads which are more unworthy than this.'  So, where do I say that the thread is, 'worthy'?  I said the thread is 'unworthy' but there are threads worse that this one.  (I'm exhausted, phew!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Let me explain...

I said that. ' I can think of numerous threads which are more unworthy than this.'  So, where do I say that the thread is, 'worthy'?  I said the thread is 'unworthy' but there are threads worse that this one.  (I'm exhausted, phew!)

I know hundreds of  threads more unworthy.

I could start a new thread and list them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shull said:

I know hundreds of  threads more unworthy.

I could start a new thread and list them.

Don't buck your trend, your posts are great, I need my daily fix of wise inspirational wisdom :whistle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Meiksyboy said:

 

Paisleys finest got a mention on tonight’s show!!!!!!!!!!

 

I admire anyone who can sit through that soap. Can only thank the lord my wife is not into it. On the other hand the wife's sister wont answer the phone when it's on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FTOF said:

I reckon that most Saints fan would have a wee smile at that clip.

Unless of course you're a miserable James Hunt.:)

 

Should that not now be Jeremy H*nt? :whistle

Edited by smcc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...