Top Four Says Tony

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tony stuck 50p on it. 

Mug eh? 

Tony does not gamble... very wise for pretty much every sensible person - but with Tony's optimism, it is essential . . .😎

Otherwise it would be gamblers anonymous for him...

4 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
4 hours ago, pod said:

Now that's going to really freak me out, not.  

:lol Who the f**k really cares.   

Obviously there are a few who care.

Don't understand it, myself.  But that applies to lots of things, I suppose. :unsure:

get a haircut. ☺️

3 hours ago, shull said:
4 hours ago, W6Saint said:

And you're another sad man who doesn't attend games yet mouths off constantly on an internet forum about matters you really don't have a clue about - you 'support' the club via social media, the papers and hearsay. Do you know we don't play at Love Street anymore?

Anybody can support the Club any way they desire. 

Nobody is a saddo and doesn't  deserve an opinion because they don't attend matches. 

isn't that Gstretch ing it a bit? 🤣

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Last time we were Top 4 , Morton were Top 6

Pos Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts Qualification or relegation
1 Aberdeen (C) 36 19 10 7 68 36 +32 48 1980–81 European Cup First round
2 Celtic 36 18 11 7 61 38 +23 47 1980–81 European Cup Winners' Cup First round
3 St Mirren 36 15 12 9 56 46 +10 42 1980–81 UEFA Cup First round
4 Dundee United 36 12 13 11 43 30 +13 37
5 Rangers 36 15 7 14 50 46 +4 37  
6 Morton 36 14 8 14 51 46 +5 36
7 Partick Thistle 36 11 14 11 43 47 −4 36
8 Kilmarnock 36 11 11 14 36 52 −16 33
9 Dundee (R) 36 10 6 20 47 73 −26 26 Relegation to First Division
10 Hibernian (R) 36 6 6 24 29 69 −40 18

We were in the top 4 the season after as well

We finished with the same points as Oldco which was 44 two points more than this season

4 hours ago, W6Saint said:

And you're another sad man who doesn't attend games yet mouths off constantly on an internet forum about matters you really don't have a clue about - you 'support' the club via social media, the papers and hearsay. Do you know we don't play at Love Street anymore?

Oh dear, where to start...................

Firstly, attended quite a few games last season, thanks for giving me the chance to prove I'm a super supporter.

What matters don't I have a clue about....................Tony, again, talking nonsense? Why do you need a clue about that, it's fairly obvious.

I don't buy/read newspapers or bother with hearsay, you are having a mare here. 

Are you saying that long-standing St Mirren supporters who can't make it to games are not allowed an opinion? 

Your last sentence proves you are a dimwit, thanks for that. 

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You certainly know how to confuse realism and negativity.

What a miserable old bastard. 🤣

You, my weird friend, clearly do not.

Weren't you one of the zoomers predicting we'd be top 6 last season? 

Dishing out the abuse again, yet you whine like a baby when it's aimed at you, typical coward behaviour. :byebye

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

He has a strange need/ obsession that everyone on here needs to agree with his opinion 100% and others aren’t allowed. 

You bazil are a one trick pony who spouts the same idea time after time.

I didn't just disagree with you on VAR, I pointed out your points were airy fairy ideas with no facts to back them up.

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh dear, where to start...................

Firstly, attended quite a few games last season, thanks for giving me the chance to prove I'm a super supporter.

What matters don't I have a clue about....................Tony, again, talking nonsense? Why do you need a clue about that, it's fairly obvious.

I don't buy/read newspapers or bother with hearsay, you are having a mare here. 

Are you saying that long-standing St Mirren supporters who can't make it to games are not allowed an opinion? 

Your last sentence proves you are a dimwit, thanks for that. 

5 posts of absolute nonsense in quick succession. Usual post-building and desperation to have your ugly opinions all over the forum.

You need a life outwith the electronic walls of this forum sir.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

This nonsense always gets trotted out........better than being negative....... who's being negative? 

You're another doesn't know the difference between reality and ambition. 

It's not just Tony people are laughing at, it's our club. If that's ok with you, crack on. 

"Our" club? :lol:

When did you become a St Mirren supporter?

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I care that people see St Mirren as a joke club, don't you? :blink:

Honestly couldn't give a f**k what people think. Why do you?

You don't even care enough to attend matches so why are you getting all deep and serious over this? 🤣

Just now, oaksoft said:

Honestly couldn't give a f**k what people think. Why do you?

You don't even care enough to attend matches so why are you getting all deep and serious over this? 🤣

Deep and serious, after you spitting out your abuse? :lol:

Give me any proof you've attended any games this, or any other season?

Anything, met people, mentioned you're on your way, described getting into a ground, any ticket issues, your journey home..................go on. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

You, my weird friend, clearly do not.

Weren't you one of the zoomers predicting we'd be top 6 last season? 

Dishing out the abuse again, yet you whine like a baby when it's aimed at you, typical coward behaviour. :byebye

Oh I am certainly weird. That I won't deny. 😀

I was one of the "zoomers" who said we should aim to win everything we take part in, including the league. I find "predictions" less interesting than "targets" so I try to minimise the former.

You take things way too seriously bud. We are talking about sport and a handful of guys kicking a plastic ball. Nobody is curing cancer or AIDS here. Relax.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Great thread by the way. :lol:

This is exactly why Tony comes out with these outlandish claims, it gets people talking about Stmirren, it gets the #stmirren shared all over the place and brings interest and potential fans to the club. Tony is using a old and successful marketing ploy. 

Just now, ALBIONSAINT said:

This is exactly why Tony comes out with these outlandish claims, it gets people talking about Stmirren, it gets the #stmirren shared all over the place and brings interest and potential fans to the club. Tony is using a old and successful marketing ploy. 

Here was me thinking it was because he's an idiot, thanks. :happyclapper

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Clever Tony. Mentioned in Corrie which is based in Manchester. Who have a United team who had a manager that used to manage us and named TF as his young captain. Brilliant Tony 🤣