Top Four Says Tony

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Mainly because he is not a closet fan like some celebs I could mention.  People take the mickey, he knows and doesn't care good for him and shame on the others.

Honest tae f**k I have already made it clear I love tf one of the best human beings I have met I just think he should dial it down a notch. 

1 hour ago, bender rodriguez said:
7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Mainly because he is not a closet fan like some celebs I could mention.  People take the mickey, he knows and doesn't care good for him and shame on the others.

Honest tae f**k I have already made it clear I love tf one of the best human beings I have met I just think he should dial it down a notch. 

Sorry I really should have made it plain I wasn't targeting you specifically, just those in general, who are all apparently entitled to voice their thoughts, whilst Tony F isn't, odd that wouldn't you agree?

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Deep and serious, after you spitting out your abuse? :lol:

Give me any proof you've attended any games this, or any other season?

Anything, met people, mentioned you're on your way, described getting into a ground, any ticket issues, your journey home..................go on. 

Stop deflecting. This isn't about me, it's about you.

Why are you personally getting so upset when you don't attend matches anyway?

9 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Things Tony might say before the start of the season #1 

“ I would hope that after winning the league next year, stmirren will have a decent chance of joining the English premiership “ 

B9274BBC-14F3-46C0-BEAE-567378F8937C.jpeg

An excellent photograph 

What's all the fuss about? I don't really put stock on what Tony says. No one really does. He says it every season.

You never know. This season he might be right. A lot of egg on a few faces should that happen though I doubt they will need a napkin.

Still. We dare to dream.

Edited by stlucifer

St Mirren in Top Division/League/Tier of Scottish Football over Best 10 Consecutive Seasons

77/78    8th

78/79    6th

79/80    3rd

80/81    4th

81/82     5th

82/83    5th

83/84   6th

84/85   5th

85/86   7th

86/87   7th

Average League Position = 5.6   So Definitely Top 6 and achieved Top 4 Finish on 2 occasions.

It will happen again.  You tell them Tony!  👏👏👏

Edited by sally02
figure correction

23 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You bazil are a one trick pony who spouts the same idea time after time.

I didn't just disagree with you on VAR, I pointed out your points were airy fairy ideas with no facts to back them up.

I give my opinions on subjects but don’t judge others having opposing opinion. Sometimes people opinion revolve around calling people at our club liars, criminals or on incorrect information... apparently some think defending the club in those situations is a bad thing. 

As for VAR, it factually slows down games & incorrect calls are subjective. My opinion being based on that is therefore valid (as is yours, again I have no desire to stop you having an opinion). Good effort though 

23 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You bazil are a one trick pony who spouts the same idea time after time.

I didn't just disagree with you on VAR, I pointed out your points were airy fairy ideas with no facts to back them up.

I give my opinions on subjects but don’t judge others having opposing opinion. Sometimes people opinion revolve around calling people at our club liars, criminals or on incorrect information... apparently some think defending the club in those situations is a bad thing. 

As for VAR, it factually slows down games & incorrect calls are subjective. My opinion being based on that is therefore valid (as is yours, again I have no desire to stop you having an opinion). Good effort though 

On 6/8/2019 at 4:23 PM, bazil85 said:

:lol: