Top Four Says Tony

16 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I think the real story here is that while other clubs are announcing new signings already, we are not. Hence why Tony is dispatched to make a few headlines / cause mirth at his own expense.

Some are but some are not - The Fakes not exactly ahead of us, despite being safe weeks before we were !

On 6/8/2019 at 6:02 PM, faraway saint said:
On 6/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, gc_SMFC said:

If Tony wasn't a St. Mirren man, he wouldn't still be in his current role.

His positivity is better suited to a club ambassador role rather than actually trying to run the club.

100%. 

You may well be right, but nevertheless it is only 100% your opinion.  😎

2 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

If Tony had said we will be happy just to avoid relegation (although most probably true) he would have been slated for being negative. Tony's a fan like us and like us likes too dream. 

He could have said survival was our first target then improving from there it would have been seen as realistic instead of his utter embarrassing drivel. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Listened to the interview on Buddie vision and now agree with Tony. I remember the days we were in Europe. 

I remember the days when a pint was 50 p , petrol was £1 a gallon and Tony was a half decent footballer- he is now a complete twat with statements like " Top 4"

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I remember the days when a pint was 50 p , petrol was £1 a gallon and Tony was a half decent footballer- he is now a complete twat with statements like " Top 4"

Obviously not listened to the interview but read tabloids who have taken what he said out of context. 

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Listened to Tony 1 on 1 Bud. Love the guy - but should not be allowed near the tabloids

That's the point Tony did an interview on buddie vision for the clubs fans not the tabloids. Basically saying the club in his day got into Europe that Mothwell , St Johnstone, Kilmarnock can do it no reason why we cant I agree with that if we can progress. Tabloids change it to make Tony sound like a pipe dream. 

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That's the point Tony did an interview on buddie vision for the clubs fans not the tabloids. Basically saying the club in his day got into Europe that Mothwell , St Johnstone, Kilmarnock can do it no reason why we cant I agree with that if we can progress. Tabloids change it to make Tony sound like a pipe dream. 

The clubs fans......................isn't that the fans who PAY for Buddievision? 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I am not going to disagree with you that Tabloids talk shite , however Tony is infamous for being always looking at the Bright side of life

On 6/7/2019 at 8:39 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Pie in the sky Thommo is correct our budget cant compete with top six clubs. Having a good manager helps but that's what he is a manager not a magician 

On 6/10/2019 at 10:26 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Tony's glass is over flowing. Pour it out slowly Tony like we want to make the top six. Once reached we want into Europe. But before all that wipe your mouth with toilet roll Tony. Leaders must make reality ambition.  

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Listened to the interview on Buddie vision and now agree with Tony. I remember the days we were in Europe. 

Yet another complete reversal from the forums Olga Korbut. 😜

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am not going to disagree with you that Tabloids talk shite , however Tony is infamous for being always looking at the Bright side of life

What has infamy got to do with looking on the bright side? Optimism is not banned yet! :)