Top Four Says Tony

10 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Cooke wouldn’t be near our first team if we had some decent players. Neither would Erhahon, Macpherson or Mullen. 

.My own opinion. Cook could be the surprise of the season. I remember Stevie Archibald scoring for fun with every team he played for. Came to St Mirren and was very very poor. Wonder why ? He called us a strikers graveyard.  

Just now, Big Yards said:

I fear this current squad are going to be on the end of some of the biggest defeats in premier league history

I fear you are needing a holiday or have not had sex in the last 24 hours go on the passion is still there put a smile on the wife rather than carrying a big black and white cross up a hill. 

42 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

.My own opinion. Cook could be the surprise of the season. I remember Stevie Archibald scoring for fun with every team he played for. Came to St Mirren and was very very poor. Wonder why ? He called us a strikers graveyard.  

Ill bet u 50 quid for charity doesnt score 10 goals

9 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Cooke wouldn’t be near my first team if we had some decent players. Neither would Erhahon, Macpherson or Mullen. 

9 hours ago, Big Yards said:

If we don’t have 4 quality signings by Friday then we might as well start signing first division level players to plan for next season

Is that to replace the four above. :whistle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 8:22 AM, aldo_j said:

It is what it is with Tony. He’ll always be our biggest cheerleader.

biggest surprise is that he went through an interview without mentioning Sir Alex, how Jack Ross reminded him of Sir Alex and how Oran reminds him of Jack.

Anyone hear what he had to say on the radio today?