Who should we be looking to sign?

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

He did a job for us a while ago and is now 30. I remember some good football and goals from him, but also the fans moaning about him too - plenty.

I hope that we will be signing better players than him though . . .

Would have signed him all day long.

7 hours ago, turrabuddie said:
9 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
Expecting a couple of players  from N-Ireland if only because Oran has contacts.  Plus their football has been on the up for a wee while now. 

From N-Ireland league or N-Irish nationals ?

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

N-Ireland have had more success at International level than Scotland has for years now. Maybe the fact your on the forum all the time other football passes you by. 

How many players who played for N Ireland last night actually play IN N Ireland?

Take your time, but here's a clue..................................FA. 😂

6 hours ago, 17/03/13 said:

24 minutes ago, munoz said:

Must be a closet bigot. 

Behave. Here are his actual quotes:

Dreyer told Tipsbladet: "There were a lot more fans at Rangers (than we get in Denmark). I think there was 50,000, so it is clearly something different. You want to play every weekend in front of so many fans, it does that to you. It is the type of feeling you have because it is so cool."

Yeah, he played in a game in front of a large crowd, and wants to do it on a regular basis. What a bigot he is.

4 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Behave. Here are his actual quotes:

Yeah, he played in a game in front of a large crowd, and wants to do it on a regular basis. What a bigot he is.

Maybe I should have explained that I wasn't being serious,  just incase anyone didn't get the subtlety. In future I'll put in a wee winking smiley.

7 minutes ago, munoz said:

Maybe I should have explained that I wasn't being serious,  just incase anyone didn't get the subtlety. In future I'll put in a wee winking smiley.

Ha, sorry.

My point stands, though: his quotes bear little relation to the headline at all. It's a huge bugbear of mine. :thumbs2

Edited by Magic Monkey

27 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Dreyer won't be playing in front of big crowds once Brighton release him. Never understand why clubs like Brighton in the Premiership even entertain a player of Dreyer's standard. Looks a country mile short of Premiership level. Likely to be back in Scandinavia in a few years !

Eh..................did you not watch his highlights video? 🙄

Notwithstanding his comments on crowds, I'd have Dreyer back. Maybe took him a while to find his feet but I thought he was coming on to a game in the weeks prior to his injury.
As would I. The 'quote' doesn't bother me at all. Probably said something about playing in front of big crowds inspired him. He didn't play at Parkhead so Ibrox was the biggest crowd.

1 hour ago, SBS said:

Typical journalism when it comes to Scottish football. Everything has to have a positive OF spin.

That website barely classes as journalism and should be ignored. It's even more of a joke than the tabloids.