Who should we be looking to sign?

15 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Record claiming transfer budget has been cut due to overspends of last seasons clearout.

nowhere near your £500k increase.

SPECULATION - where is the evidence ???? I heard this rumour came from a family member of Oran - but that could be :-

1. A smokescreen to justify him leaving for Coleraine

2. GLS telling him that to get him to go

3.  etc etc

Let's see who we sign and who we get as our next manager. Will we pay compensation for Goodwin or whoever it is??? (Surely not if we are skint AND why would any manager come if our budget was going to be so poor...

If there was ever a season r two to make sure we stayed up it is this one and the next one - the bigger prize money appears then.

Despite Stubbs getting told he could sing Miller on a very high wage, much more that that was in the budget when Oran took over - yes there were pay-offs buy we made money from other deals too - Rice, JR, JF, Smith, Stewart etc. etc.

I repeat, the budget for the coming season will be greater than it was for the season just finished!!!!

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

SPECULATION - where is the evidence ???? I heard this rumour came from a family member of Oran - but that could be :-

3.  etc etc

Let's see who we sign and who we get as our next manager. Will we pay compensation for Goodwin or whoever it is??? (Surely not if we are skint AND why would any manager come if our budget was going to be so poor...

If there was ever a season r two to make sure we stayed up it is this one and the next one - the bigger prize money appears then.

Despite Stubbs getting told he could sing Miller on a very high wage, much more that that was in the budget when Oran took over - yes there were pay-offs buy we made money from other deals too - Rice, JR, JF, Smith, Stewart etc. etc.

I repeat, the budget for the coming season will be greater than it was for the season just finished!!!!

Where is your evidence that it will be higher?

21 minutes ago, shull said:

Him and Lucy just can't get through their day without getting moist pants by dreaming about an old dude on a Football Forum. 

Pair of fecking saddos. 

Oh change the record FFS:snore

Youre in the Bin as often as we change managers :1eye

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Youre obsessed with yourself thats the issue

Try normal for a day- I dare you :blink:

I love me. 

So do you and Lucy. 

The attention is exhilarating. 

👸😷

37 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Youre obsessed with yourself thats the issue

Try normal for a day- I dare you :blink:

This is my normal, all day every day. 

And I will continue being stoopit me if it really gets on your tits and Lucy's. 

I would hate to be your normal. 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

This is my normal, all day every day. 

And I will continue being stoopit me if it really gets on your tits and Lucy's. 

I would hate to be your normal. 

I am Immune to you and your IP pals

Anyway season approaching- much to discuss

See where Mr McGhee is in the odds  

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am Immune to you and your IP pals

Anyway season approaching- much to discuss

See where Mr McGhee is in the odds  

Immune. Ha ha ha 

McGhee ha ha ha

A big fecking swallow :lol:

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

3.  etc etc

Your posts are getting more desperate by the minute.

Stop talking shite.

1 hour ago, bigles said:

Children please. Now sit up straight and back to topic. There, that’s better.

A lot of unacceptable bickering going on throughout the Forum recently and we haven’t lost a match for fecking ages. 

Temperamental trumpets 

Hull and Dundee Utd reported to be interested in Shankland, the form hes been in recently, with decent delivery, I would have liked him with us again. Wont happen, however, him and a Danny Mullen behind him would be a nice Sutton/Keane-esq kinda set up.

But in truth, I think we should sign a manager first. 

ps I see Div tweeted that new players (and previous ones too) are expected to sign in the coming days, whilst I am skeptical at times of the role, I  guess it shows a director of football at least maintains some sort of consistency in running the club without a manager. kudos if it pays off and I will give GLS credit for it if so.