Sign in to follow this  
Isle Of Bute Saint

World title fight in Paisley.

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Surprised this has not been mentioned a woman's world title fight between Scott and American. There will be men fights before the main event. On live BBC Scotland.  Is it being held in the town hall or Ice rink ? 

Scott who.

14 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Surprised this has not been mentioned a woman's world title fight between a Scott and American. There will be men fights before the main event. On live BBC Scotland.  Is it being held in the town hall or Ice rink ? 

Paisley doesn't have an Ice Rink. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Did not know that when I was local it was well used. 

There was a big problem with the floor and would have cost a fortune to repair it.

It was 12 years ago it closed............

https://www.barrandwray.com/aftersales/portfolio/paisley-lagoon

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Bet @Bud the Baker has got his ticket, his ponytail all soft and waving about. 😉

...............and I'll be wearing nipple clamps borrowed from @oaksoft but not to watch the fight I'll be outside protesting it is a barbaric sport (either sex) and should be banned!

27 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

...............and I'll be wearing nipple clamps borrowed from @oaksoft but not to watch the fight I'll be outside protesting it is a barbaric sport (either sex) and should be banned!

Agree that it should be banned.

Please return the nipple clamps in the condition you received them in.

Billie Joe Saunders defended his WBO title at the Lagoon three years ago so a world title fight in Paisley is hardly a new thing.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10682897/billy-joe-saunders-retains-wbo-title-after-beating-artur-akavov-on-points

Billie Joe Saunders defended his WBO title at the Lagoon three years ago so a world title fight in Paisley is hardly a new thing.
https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10682897/billy-joe-saunders-retains-wbo-title-after-beating-artur-akavov-on-points
And his supporters had their own royal rumble in Gabriel's