Pre season

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Indeed emoji2.png

Wasn’t a fair one i used as the younger ones won’t have a clue about a great place to arrange to meet people at the ‘Presto wall’ emoji2.png

I arranged to meet a girl there once.I turned up late but just in time to see her set foot in a Cab at the rank."Wait Rose" I shouted in vain as the Cab drove off into the distance..............

2 minutes ago, HSS said:

I arranged to meet a girl there once.I turned up late but just in time to see her set foot in a Cab at the rank."Wait Rose" I shouted in vain as the Cab drove off into the distance..............

She lived in Kilmacolm so it was a fine fare for the driver........

Are you sure you’re reading it right Bud ? I can’t see it that cheap. I’ve been travelling to N.I. For 30 years and I’ve never got that price even for just a car & driver.
Yeah, before I asked what link he used I had already been on StenaLine's website. The cheapest they do out Fri back Sun for car and 5 people is over £400!!!

3 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Are you sure you’re reading it right Bud ? I can’t see it that cheap. I’ve been travelling to N.I. For 30 years and I’ve never got that price even for just a car & driver.

Yeah, before I asked what link he used I had already been on StenaLine's website. The cheapest they do out Fri back Sun for car and 5 people is over £400!!!

You could buy a boat for that . . .