Rosario YFC and Coleraine

That's a shame 

I was just about to book my flight. 

My ancestors hail from Coleraine. 

I might have got free accommodation from long lost relatives. 

I am Quarter Ulster dude. 

Never mind. 

I will go to Cinema instead. 

On 6/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, billyg said:

Div advising supporters to check their insurance for getting their dough back for next week. Journalist on twitter saying there's more chance of him wearing the No 9 jersey for us next season , than there is of the game going ahead !

and there is more chance of me being the new No 9 than there is of anyone getting an insurance payout for this jaunt.

But good that the club are offering to recompense people who can't recover their costs, it's gonna be a few bob though as someone claimed £1500 had already been spent on hiring a bus and average flight & ferry prices are pretty high just now

57 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

and there is more chance of me being the new No 9 than there is of anyone getting an insurance payout for this jaunt.

But good that the club are offering to recompense people who can't recover their costs, it's gonna be a few bob though as someone claimed £1500 had already been spent on hiring a bus and average flight & ferry prices are pretty high just now

Good of the club to recompense the fans with the money the fans put into the club!

why arent those responsible being held to account and paying?

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Good of the club to recompense the fans with the money the fans put into the club!

why arent those responsible being held to account and paying?

The club should be offering to repay the ST money to anyone who was duped into paying in good faith with the assumption our manager would be OK. They've sold the early birds under false pretence.

5 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The club should be offering to repay the ST money to anyone who was duped into paying in good faith with the assumption our manager would be OK. They've sold the early birds under false pretence.

Yip, yet again!

and let me be the first one to redefine the phrase that Scott now has on his t-shirt

"It's OK.... Not to be... OK"

51 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

This ridiculous nonsense isn't helping anyone right now.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

This ridiculous nonsense isn't helping anyone right now.

So the euphoria at the end of last season and the obvious admiration and trust that people had that OK was the solution didn't tempt some to buy into the club?

It wasn't intended to help those guilty of silence while raking in the ST money.

So the euphoria at the end of last season and the obvious admiration and trust that people had that OK was the solution didn't tempt some to buy into the club?
It wasn't intended to help those guilty of silence while raking in the ST money.

Very little would have renewed based on OK being the manager

I’ve renewed though Tommy Craig, Alex Rae, Iain Murray, never has who has been the manager influenced whether I would buy a season ticket or not.

Had OK left right after the playoff and been replaced by Jim Goodwin I would argue that Seasons Ticket sales would have been exactly the same as they have been to date

1 minute ago, foxbar_bud said:

Very little would have renewed based on OK being the manager

I’ve renewed though Tommy Craig, Alex Rae, Iain Murray, never has who has been the manager influenced whether I would buy a season ticket or not.

Had OK left right after the playoff and been replaced by Jim Goodwin I would argue that Seasons Ticket sales would have been exactly the same as they have been to date

That's an assumption based on what might have been. Mine is an assumption, and I believe a qualified one, given the increase in attendances and the positivity driven by OKs "crowd management" skills, based on what actually was.

The only way anyone could be sure is to make the offer and see who would return their STs. I know this is pie in the sky as Scott wouldn't take the chance. 

I dare him to try.

That's an assumption based on what might have been. Mine is an assumption, and I believe a qualified one, given the increase in attendances and the positivity driven by OKs "crowd management" skills, based on what actually was.
The only way anyone could be sure is to make the offer and see who would return their STs. I know this is pie in the sky as Scott wouldn't take the chance. 
I dare him to try.

Would you hand yours back?

57 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Anyone buying a season ticket on the back of a specific player or manager being at the club needs their head examined.

Players and managers come and go.

1 hour ago, foxbar_bud said:

Would you hand yours back?

If I was getting a full refund? I'd honestly be very tempted.

Being the optimistic fool I am I'd probably get to the ground and decide a building might fall on those bringing  ridicule to our club and turn back!

Edited by stlucifer

53 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Anyone buying a season ticket on the back of a specific player or manager being at the club needs their head examined.

Players and managers come and go.

In your opinion. There are many occasions where a specific player or manager has increased interest and sales.

Edited by stlucifer

1 hour ago, LargsBud said:

Anyone know what the logic might be for cancelling this?

We are going to NI anyway and we are now offering to pay a fortune to fans in compo to prevent playing the game...I'm past trying to second guess what's going on 🤦‍♂️

They are maybe just implying .....

FECK YOU JUDAS KEARNEY & FECK YOU COLERAINE  :double

just summat as simple as that.