Stenhousemuir V StMirren 9 July

St.Ricky

On 7/8/2019 at 11:15 AM, HSS said:

Do Stenny still have their wee Social Club?

There's a bar next to the ground called the Ochilview bar. I'll no doubt have to shelter there pre-match as it's fecking peshing it down in North Berwick. What's the weather like down Stirlingshire way.  Doesn't look like it'll be a nae jacket, summers night game.

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

There's a bar next to the ground called the Ochilview bar. I'll no doubt have to shelter there pre-match as it's fecking peshing it down in North Berwick. What's the weather like down Stirlingshire way.  Doesn't look like it'll be a nae jacket, summers night game.

Raining.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:41 AM, shull said:

The Houston Halfwits last post last week was about his obsession.

Back on today posting about his favourite dude.

He is well and truly fecking rattled.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I just am rolling about laughing that you think you could rattle anyone - I think a babies rattle is your level - what an absolute imbecile you are . . .

5 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I just am rolling about laughing that you think you could rattle anyone - I think a babies rattle is your level - what an absolute imbecile you are . . .

Oh I just nodded off there. 

Did Uncle Colm speak. 

What a boring thick cnut. 

Zzzzzzzweeper07 

Six trialists tonight. 3 starting, 3 on the bench. 

Admittedly, I'm quite disappointed that we're going down the route of so many trialists coming in. One or two is fair enough but it's not exactly a path that's yielded that many results in the past. 

I'd have hoped we had an actual signing strategy in place instead of bringing loads of folk in to see what they're like. 

52 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Admittedly, I'm quite disappointed that we're going down the route of so many trialists coming in. One or two is fair enough but it's not exactly a path that's yielded that many results in the past. 

I'd have hoped we had an actual signing strategy in place instead of bringing loads of folk in to see what they're like. 

Not too fussed to be honest. You never know we may unearth a gem or 2. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Looking at foxbar _bud’s post it’s the 3 starters but just one on the bench.

I do agree though. But then sometimes with summer the better targets are the ones you can’t get until late on when other offers have passed/not been received as expected. The signings we made in January give me faith that there is some decent ideas in the works.

5 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Looking at foxbar _bud’s post it’s the 3 starters but just one on the bench.

I do agree though. But then sometimes with summer the better targets are the ones you can’t get until late on when other offers have passed/not been received as expected. The signings we made in January give me faith that there is some decent ideas in the works.

There's three on the bench listed at the very bottom of the sheet. They must have run out of room!