Stenhousemuir V StMirren 9 July

St.Ricky

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I never for one moment said they did... does that mean that this was the 1st we looked at trialists - ANSWER NO IT DOESN'T

🤣

But you were claiming we had trialists in before the first team squad were back training, and your post on this thread made it appear that the trialists featuring were the ones you were alluding to.

Anyone can come on the forum and spout stuff like “we’ve got trialists”. Course they can, we have trialists every season. 🤪

1 hour ago, aldo_j said:

But you were claiming we had trialists in before the first team squad were back training, and your post on this thread made it appear that the trialists featuring were the ones you were alluding to.

Anyone can come on the forum and spout stuff like “we’ve got trialists”. Course they can, we have trialists every season. 🤪

Not at all. I said we were scouting trialists and (in a private message to a forum bud) that Oran was nothing to do with the "viewing" of them before it all broke and he was no longer our manager. Isn't that Gus's job all the time anyway? (Scouting players) 

I also said that we showed interest in one of them for definite and that another had impressed, but that I did not know if we were pursuing the 2nd one or not. My current understanding is negotiations are ongoing on the first one; but I did think it would be done and dusted by now. It may well come off over the next few days but it might not for all kinds of normal reasons -

BUT of course anyone could say that - so what? That doesn't make it right or wrong... or surely deserving ridicule etc... you can chose to believe it or not - it doesn't bother me either way.

I did not try to make anything appear as anything other than we were looking at trialists - you my friend have read into it far more than was intended - and then did your best to have a pop at me a number of times for whatever you have read into...

So it is a beware warning to anyone who spouts that "we are looking at trialists" then? - what a crime.   Or is it just some folk who cannot say anything like this . . . . i.e. is your issue personal for some reason?

Let's wait and see who arrives in this week and next . . . there has to be some new squad players soon. Just maybe my private messaging bud will confirm or deny what I shared IF it comes off...  😎

Edited by Sweeper07

• 4 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Stu said:

One of the many trialists from this game is apparently going to sign for Newcastle. Screenshot_20190807-115039_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

:lol   

What's interesting is that Francilette has basically confirmed his own move, or at least that's how it appears after a photo emerged of a player signing for Newcastle on Monday.

The photo showed a player having photos taken with his Newcastle shirt, and Magpies fans sat and speculated over just who it could be.

Bizarrely, a comment on NUFC Blog's story of the matter was posted by a Ludwig Francilette at 2am, simply saying 'it's me' – and given that nobody had heard that name before, it went relatively unnoticed.

Now with his name out in the public domain, it seems that the post really was made by Francilette, and fans have been wondering just who the 20-year-old defender is.