Baker Street no more.

pod

58 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

No its not

Paisley is a shithole and this is good news

You obviously dont live there

Paisley born and bred , my father still lives in Glenburn, where he has lived for the past 64 year (aged 97) My brother stays in Bank Street, my sister Orchard Street.

I used to stay in Houston (shithole) for 3 years. Stayed by race course for 7 years, before I moved to Erskine.   

4 minutes ago, pod said:

Paisley born and bred , my father still lives in Glenburn, where he has lived for the past 64 year (aged 97) My brother stays in Bank Street, my sister Orchard Street.

I used to stay in Houston (shithole) for 3 years. Stayed by race course for 7 years, before I moved to Erskine.   

I stay in Paisley I just cant be bothered changing the Houston bit, which isnt a shit hole . Especially the old bit near the Fox.  I stay near Brodie Park which also isnt a shitehole, biut in the main Paisley is so run down with Trees growing out of many buildings.

Erskine is a shitehole :P

Edited by DougJamie

44 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I stay in Paisley I just cant be bothered changing the Houston bit, which isnt a shit hole . Especially the old bit near the Fox.  I stay near Brodie Park which also isnt a shitehole, biut in the main Paisley is so run down with Trees growing out of many buildings.

Erskine is a shitehole :P

So anything that would enhance the town is a shit idea.  

Shame again, when they're locals putting so much effort in to changing our shitty image.... https://www.scottishconstructionnow.com/article/paisley-high-street-building-back-in-business?utm_source=Scottish+Construction+Now&utm_campaign=950b90e970-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_10_07_13&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_da4310d8ed-950b90e970-66837149

Beside, I'm quite happy living in the shitehole that is Erskine. :wink:  

Guest TPAFKATS

On 6/17/2019 at 3:25 PM, DougJamie said:

No its not

Paisley is a shithole and this is good news

You obviously dont live there

Have wrote this before and will say it again. I have stayed in Paisley a good few times this year. It looks to me to have found a new identity in part thanks to the University. There is a good cafe culture going on. A vibrant live music scene. Paisley is very green with parks,, spaces with  trees . Over the past year I have felt a good feel factor to the town where past years it felt depressing.  

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:41 PM, Lord Pityme said:

Cant believe the 'lets just plonk a load of old containers and call it Baker St" amendment didnt catch on.

https://www.scottishconstructionnow.com/article/shipping-container-office-space-planned-for-port-dundas-canal?utm_source=Scottish+Construction+Now&utm_campaign=48aaa10178-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_06_24_01_23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_da4310d8ed-48aaa10178-66837149

Also use them for restaurant's and bars in Newcastle Upon Tyne

23690952.jpg 

Edited by pod

17 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye but did that project start out as a cinema, theatre etc?

Finance being the problem.   Containers were a short time option, until funds could be raised for alternative commercial project.

Council have accepted Sanctuary Housing's offer. Not brainer for them. 

Edited by pod