Houses of the Holy

Bud the Baker

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/21/2019 at 12:56 PM, Bud the Baker said:

Facebook reverses ban on Led Zeppelin album cover featuring naked children

Detail from the cover of Led Zeppelinâs Houses of the Holy.Apparently they've reversed a decision to ban posting the cover made earlier this week!

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jun/21/facebook-reverses-ban-on-led-zeppelin-album-cover-featuring-naked-children

This reminds me of going through security at Rio Airport with some crew. Old Tom as he was known fell in love with a New Zealand girl years ago. Tom was away from the UK for years paid no national insurance so no pension. Our company were kind enough to keep him on. Form his girl in New Zealand he had a miniature spanner half the length of your pinky. On the photo chart of banned objects was a spanner so security took it off him they would not see sense. Old Tom carried that miniature spanner every where I really felt for him he was very upset emotionally. 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

This reminds me of going through security at Rio Airport with some crew. Old Tom as he was known fell in love with a New Zealand girl years ago. Tom was away from the UK for years paid no national insurance so no pension. Our company were kind enough to keep him on. Form his girl in New Zealand he had a miniature spanner half the length of your pinky. On the photo chart of banned objects was a spanner so security took it off him they would not see sense. Old Tom carried that miniature spanner every where I really felt for him he was very upset emotionally. 

Is it cannabis harvesting season on Bute?

the image was “flagged by other members of the community”.

In the unlikely event that I was a member, I'd prefer to flag any image that features some clown who thinks it's compulsory to pout like a Kardashian any time a camera gets pointed at them, which would shut down half of Facebook.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

4 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Is it cannabis harvesting season on Bute?

Not me Tom.. I see it as misinterpretation post 1/ & 2/. But feel free to be tonight's forum twat . Tom shared a car with me up too Aberdeen never picked up a arss-hole. You would not talk to my face like that . Your a two faced prick. Come speak to my face wanker.  Disappointed in you but not surprised user. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

9 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not me Tom.. I see it as misinterpretation post 1/ & 2/. But feel free to be tonight's forum twat . Tom shared a car with me up too Aberdeen never picked up a arss-hole. You would not talk to my face like that . Your a two faced prick. Come speak to my face wanker.  Disappointed in you but not surprised user. 

Another IOBS classic. 

Asking for a square go at the age of 60 is beyond embarrassing.

Mind you, who wouldn't be terrified of the words: "never picked up a arss-hole." or perhaps the timeless classic:  "Disappointed in you but not surprised user."

FFS.

Edited by oaksoft

Oh get over yourself FFS. The cannabis comment was a throw away line in response to your latest ramble.

11 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

This is the edited version..........................FFS! :lol:

Sobered up yet?

2 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
On 7/7/2019 at 8:22 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Sobered up yet?

Not drunk either Tom last night. You have made two strange comments recently.  One you said about the trip to Aberdeen - You dont know me ? Did I ask you for a coffee never mind a drink. Did I stand with you ? Took you up as a supporter not to become friends . So your correct I dont know you as you dont know me. Dont get on my case  ignore and do your thing. 

So let me see if I've understood this.

EAB willingly got into a car to Aberdeen with IOBS at the wheel.

But with no prospect of friendship.

But they don't know each other.

Something about coffee.

....on a thread about a weird Led Zeppelin album cover showing naked children.

But IOBS is not drunk.

And it is definitely not cannabis harvesting season on Bute.

I think that captures the essence of it. :lol

50 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So let me see if I've understood this.

EAB willingly got into a car to Aberdeen with IOBS at the wheel.

But with no prospect of friendship.

But they don't know each other.

Something about coffee.

....on a thread about a weird Led Zeppelin album cover showing naked children.

But IOBS is not drunk.

And it is definitely not cannabis harvesting season on Bute.

I think that captures the essence of it. :lol

To be honest sweetie wife who enjoys a bit of gossip. I do a good deed I dont expect bullshit. As far as I'm concerned it's over lesson learned.  Whether you think I'm nuts or not does not bother me you have proved to the forum what a out of touch character. Dont worry you will get a laughing smiley from FS Mr Sin Bin to support your nonsense soon. 

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

To be honest sweetie wife who enjoys a bit of gossip. I do a good deed I dont expect bullshit. As far as I'm concerned it's over lesson learned.  Whether you think I'm nuts or not does not bother me you have proved to the forum what a out of touch character. Dont worry you will get a laughing smiley from FS Mr Sin Bin to support your nonsense soon. 

Riiiiiiight.....

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not drunk either Tom last night. You have made two strange comments recently. 

Which two? Care to quote them?

One you said about the trip to Aberdeen - You dont know me ? Did I ask you for a coffee never mind a drink...

FFS, is that your best chat up line because I'm not interested.

13 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Which two? Care to quote them?

FFS, is that your best chat up line because I'm not interested.

You brought up Aberdeen was what ten years ago or more. I'm getting old so maybe you remember better than me. I just found it strange you wrote- you dont know me regarding Abereen trip. Was really surprised with that comment. You click or you dont very simple Tom. Does not make you think that's a bad person.  Remember there was a guy from Bridge Of Weir I cant remember the guys name and not recognise him again. He was like me really wanted to go to the game. Dont need to try and make someone out to be a drug taker or a boozer. Disappointed Tom if you are on a hard on being a authoritarian become a mode again and shut me up. You crossed my line. 

18 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You brought up Aberdeen was what ten years ago or more. I'm getting old so maybe you remember better than me. I just found it strange you wrote- you dont know me regarding Abereen trip. Was really surprised with that comment. You click or you dont very simple Tom. Does not make you think that's a bad person.  Remember there was a guy from Bridge Of Weir I cant remember the guys name and not recognise him again. He was like me really wanted to go to the game. Dont need to try and make someone out to be a drug taker or a boozer. Disappointed Tom if you are on a hard on being a authoritarian become a mode again and shut me up. You crossed my line. 

Sounds to me that EAB could be, should be, a little more generous having been the recipient of a favour from IOBS.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Sounds to me that EAB could be, should be, a little more generous having been the recipient of a favour from IOBS.

The favour was returned by way of him receiving a ticket from me which got him into the game gratis.

Thank you for  contributing your " know nothing about it" input.

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The favour was returned by way of him receiving a ticket from me which got him into the game gratis.

Feel free to thank me - but a little more grace towards a fellow poster might go down well.

1 minute ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You're right.

Instead of the grace I've already shown I could have called him a twat or a wanker,

Ill advised to do so. Belew, well below your standing to do that.

Leave those to the Faraways of the forum.

faraway man.jpg

On 7/8/2019 at 11:33 PM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Seriously I dont remember that   it was a long time ago. Have taken a few buds to various places over the years never wanting anything. Hope I said thank you.