Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup 2019/20

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:
Glad Erahon back where he belongs. Should not even be training with 1st team...

What a stupid to make about a talented young footballer.

Wouldn't even waste time on him Gary, loves nothing but dishing out abuse.

11 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Enjoyed the game. First half the youngsters were excellent. Last 20 mins or so they tired on a heavy pitch. Breadners goal was a stunner. MOM hard to choose between Conor McBrearty and Cammy Breadner to classy performers. Well done. Dumbarton away next Tuesday. Coys

Well done the Colts

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

Enjoyed the game. First half the youngsters were excellent. Last 20 mins or so they tired on a heavy pitch. Breadners goal was a stunner. MOM hard to choose between Conor McBrearty and Cammy Breadner to classy performers. Well done. Dumbarton away next Tuesday. Coys

Breadner did play well but I thought McBrearty was head and shoulders above anyone else in very difficult conditions.

Edited by WeeBud

1 minute ago, WeeBud said:

Breather did play well but I thought McBrearty was head and shoulders above anyone else in very difficult conditions.

I think McBrearty had some loan appearances in League One with Stenny last season, so the experience probably helped him out.

What position did we play Erhahon at tonight, and how did he do?

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I think McBrearty had some loan appearances in League One with Stenny last season, so the experience probably helped him out.

What position did we play Erhahon at tonight, and how did he do?

Erhahon played centre mid and did ok for the most part......had a horror five minutes or so midway through the second half and then got himself back together and played well for the rest of the game

16 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Erhahon played centre mid and did ok for the most part......had a horror five minutes or so midway through the second half and then got himself back together and played well for the rest of the game

Glad to hear he played in his actual position today, best way forward in his development.

Thought Cammy Breadner was outstanding tonight for Saints, wouldn't surprise me if he is the next young player to push his way into the first team permanently.

Great run and finish to win the game for the young Buds

Looking forward to seeing how he progresses throughout the season.

19 hours ago, WeeBud said:

Horror show sums him up..terrified wee boy and until that stops he won't improve..shits himself anytime ball comes near him...never seen a player so scared to play...