Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup 2019/20

32 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

They've got a live BT Sport game v Chesterfield scheduled for that weekend.

Should make it a double header and play both games the same day.

Apparently they played more or less a youth team in previous rounds - wouldn't be a bad shout. Stay over and go to both games 

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

So  does this mean that we have the best Under21 team in Scotland >../…. Tony was right :thumbsup

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Undupetably 

Given the spelling genius agrees with you, (well I think that's what he's doing), rest assured, you are wrong as it stands.

23 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Given the spelling genius agrees with you, (well I think that's what he's doing), rest assured, you are wrong as it stands.

I am worried. Not a lot. 

Spelling and editing are two skills I have never mastered and never will. That despite receiving the odd award for stuff I had written. It's a burden but I can handle it. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

So  does this mean that we have the best Under21 team in Scotland >../…. Tony was right :thumbsup

Undupetably 

29 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I am worried. Not a lot. 

Spelling and editing are two skills I have never mastered and never will. That despite receiving the odd award for stuff I had written. It's a burden but I can handle it. 

You forgot to add. Getting things wrong. Which I think you are very adept at.

Reading on twitter that potentially 500 plus fans going down to Wrexham. I hardly miss a first team game home or away but will not be attending this as I don't agree with the format of this competition although if it was a first team game I would be there. People making silly comments about this being like a European tie. I wonder how many of those going down were at Dumbarton for a previous round. I wonder if those who weren't at Dumbarton are going for the football or a night out. No doubt there will be embarrassing scenes as our youthful fans "enjoy" themselves around town. Reason enough to stay away. Only hope they do not tarnish the reputation of our club especially if our colts do well. 

1 hour ago, Oldfellow said:

Reading on twitter that potentially 500 plus fans going down to Wrexham. I hardly miss a first team game home or away but will not be attending this as I don't agree with the format of this competition although if it was a first team game I would be there. People making silly comments about this being like a European tie. I wonder how many of those going down were at Dumbarton for a previous round. I wonder if those who weren't at Dumbarton are going for the football or a night out. No doubt there will be embarrassing scenes as our youthful fans "enjoy" themselves around town. Reason enough to stay away. Only hope they do not tarnish the reputation of our club especially if our colts do well. 

I am certain that those wanting to go to Wrexham will be devastated by your opinion of them.

.victormeldrew2.jpeg