Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup 2019/20

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Horror show sums him up..terrified wee boy and until that stops he won't improve..shits himself anytime ball comes near him...never seen a player so scared to play...

I'm guessing you weren't there last night, he was the first to show for every ball out of defence and made himself available to link play between the forwards and the midfield when required.......it was his distribution that caused him problems but only in that five minute period!!

Edited by WeeBud

I'm guessing you weren't there last night, he was the first to show for every ball out of defence and made himself available to link play between the forwards and the midfield when required.......it was his distribution that caused him problems but only in that five minute period!!
Dont think hes been to any games. Keyboard warrior.

4 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Indeed, question, are our u21 allowed to win this or was that only supposed to happen for the ugly sisters?

As far as I can see it's only Us,Hearts and sevco that still have Colt teams left in.

Where's the Final?