Average Crowd Prediction 2019/2020

On 7/1/2019 at 6:05 AM, oaksoft said:

1. Season ticket sales will likely be down a bit after last season's shitfest.

I also expect average home gates will be down because of the above and the loss of Dundee.

2. I expect it to settle at around 4800 to 5000 average.

1. I actually think last season's rollercoaster will have a positive effect on ST numbers.

2. 5000-5500 but I still think it'll be down on last season due to RC bringing less fans than Dundee.

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

1. I actually think last season's rollercoaster will have a positive effect on ST numbers.

2. 5000-5500 but I still think it'll be down on last season due to RC bringing less fans than Dundee.

Well... SEASON TICKET SALES ARE UP BY 200 to 3200.

I take your point re RC in and Dundee Out. Getting 4,500 to 5,000 home fans would do the trick. I think. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 11:29 PM, faraway saint said:

A predicted, or dreamed up, 12% increase after we've played in the top league with the obvious increased away support that brings, is more than unlikely. 

There is a ceiling that the home support can increase by, and as Jaybee suggests, it would need an unrealistic run of form to take us into the top 4 of the league to generate such interest.

Although performances without results is a sure way of losing support and belief. 

Maybe Ricky is Tony, they have a similar outlook. 

Very doable

Record 3,500 Season Tickets Sold.

Some exciting signings to come.

Two decent crowds in the first two home games.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Can anyone confirm the season ticket sales?

Plenty must be feeling hard done by with the current state of the squad. :rolleyes:

Hard done by ? 

Fecking naw 

IXs6LqT9_400x400.jpg

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Average attendance at home this season is 6,112. Hearts to come on Saturday.  Looks like we might be pushing up our average again this season. (Family Stand Issue I know) 

Hope so cause we're supposed to be skint !

More money, bigger budget for players - maybes better squad . . . from January on . . .  :guinness