Welcome back Mr James Goodwin

30 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Happy to see him back and well done all for getting it sorted quickly. Lee Sharp is a name I recall for I just can't picture him or remember when he played for us emoji54.png

Great to see Goodwin back.

Didn't know Sharp was his assistant. Once saw him score direct from a corner against our ex goalie, Kris Robertson.

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

I felt it was too early for Jim last season. I think he wanted that pop at keeping Alloa up, and I reckon we're getting an even better manager as a result of his success last season.

But you're right, he'd have been a damn sight better than Alan Stubbs.

Post removed due to accidental bad taste.:sorry

Edited by FTOF

43 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I think you will find that you have tried to copy me! Flattered!

So when you stalk LPM you are simply calling him out...

But when I simply call you out I'm stalking!

Another Bazspin!

You just did it again :lol:

you haven’t called me out though, remember? You avoid the question continually.

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I have mentioned to a couple of buds in PM's that i believe this poster has genuine issues, and as consequence i dont even read his posts now, let alone respond to them. Thats my choice, everyone will make theirs.

Can see how you’d think anyone not willing to lie & attempt to crucify the club at every possible opportunity has issues tbf. 

22 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

A pretty low life, poor taste and despicable post.

delete it now before it comes back on you bud, that is the lowest of the low.

Actually I had forgotten about that.

I will remove the post.

Apologies.

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:

I take it you don't read my posts either. As any decent person would just admit the mistake after getting found out for lying.
It's the emu and the sand that was Dickson all over again. Got caught lying and rather than admit it just try and ignore it.

It's not ever going away until you admit it. Folk deserve to know what you're like. 🤥

He’s a bit of a strange character. It’s baffling he doesn’t understand that when you blatantly lie over & over again, you’ll get people that will call you out on it. 

http://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/BlogView.aspx?pageid=2&ItemID=1946&mid=2
We would also like to record that St. Mirren have conducted the process impeccably at all times.
Not bad for a "basket case" of a club with the devil incarnate for a chairman.:whistle
That's the clause for the glamour friendly.
Just don't book travel to alloa just yet & defo, don't book accommodation. 🤣

I was looking forward to next season with Oran Kearney at the helm.
I am now looking forward to next season with Jim Goodwin at the helm.

No faffing about with this appointment hopefully bodes well for a season of no faffing about.

Dear stalker, 
“Welcome back Goody”
it’s always the same with LPM, if he’s going to continually post rubbish, he’ll continually get called out on it. 
🤣🤣🤣

LPM is currently "amazed"

Don't know the fella but his flabber might even have been gasted on hearing Jim Goodwin got/took the job.

50 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

To be honest I didn't get what you meant and had to think about it, so probably not intended in that way. 

43 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Actually I had forgotten about that.

I will remove the post.

Apologies.

Can you wipe both your ones above too that may qoute it, then its all as you were.

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

No ñeed to apologise to me, its just somewhere we all shouldnt go. First to hold my hands up for getting wrong in the past. I'll delete my post too.

Now this is grade 1 fishing:lol:. You’d be spending most mornings ticking off the posts you’ve been wrong about from the previous day.

He’s a bit of a strange character. It’s baffling he doesn’t understand that when you blatantly lie over & over again, you’ll get people that will call you out on it. 
OMG... You are SO funny as hypocrites go!

That is YOU that you just described so perfectly!

You honestly cannot see that?
Truly? Honestly?

23 minutes ago, alanb said:

Only if you find Cancer funny too.
I don’t.

Making jokes about cancer doesn't mean you find cancer funny.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

The only problem with FTOF's "joke" is that it wasn't funny. There was no clever word play.....nothing.

Edited by oaksoft

45 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

No ñeed to apologise to me, its just somewhere we all shouldnt go. First to hold my hands up for getting wrong in the past. I'll delete my post too.

FFS, the day you become the person who decides what we can and can't laugh at is the day we should all throw ourselves onto a spike.