Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
AberDeenSaint

Rosario Friendly

Recommended Posts


3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You must have enjoyed school. 

That is a terrible comeback.

"At least I get invited to parties" would have been lame. But better than your attempt though.

Try again. 

Edited by oaksoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, he's not very bright starting a thread that's already been running for some time...................................didn't wan't to get too personal at this stage. 

You don't need to get too personal.

Not taking it so seriously would be a start though.

Especially when it's the guy's first fecking post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You don't need to get too personal.

Not taking it so seriously would be a start though.

Especially when it's the guy's first fecking post.

 

That's why my reply was nothing but polite, ya bawbag. 

That's you all over, ignore posts and focus on one that suits you trying to be a smart arse. 

Where did you find this new Sweary Dictionary? 

PS IT also wasn't his first post, are you good at anything? 🤡

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You might find out on the existing Rosario thread. 

:byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's why my reply was nothing but polite, ya bawbag. 

That's you all over, ignore posts and focus on one that suits you trying to be a smart arse. 

Where did you find this new Sweary Dictionary? 

PS IT also wasn't his first post, are you good at anything? 🤡

:byebye

So you have sent him to another thread where they don't have the answer.

I'm not sure you should be questioning anyone's intelligence. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So you have sent him to another thread where they don't have the answer.

I'm not sure you should be questioning anyone's intelligence. 🤣

Did I say they would, I suggested he might find it there...........................you're having a nightmare.

Step away from the internet. :byebye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, faraway saint said:

Did I say they would, I suggested he might find it there...........................you're having a nightmare.

Step away from the internet. :byebye

It's a sunny and warm Friday night and I am on here talking to you.

Nightmare is a good word to describe that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's a sunny and warm Friday night and I am on here talking to you.

Nightmare is a good word to describe that.

Like you have anything better to do.......................................man with no life. :lol:

I'm surprised you're not kidding on your at the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...