Saints In Spain

shull

IMG_7238.thumb.jpg.f629e8fdce99c903a1e8bd89e35ac274.jpg
Get this arrogant cock out of our football club

Proving once again that he's not the type of player to get his head down and prove people wrong, he's just gonna moan and whine whenever something doesn't go his way.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Josh.

You think it would be a point of self reflection rather than anything else. 

Why am I not on that flight? 

Why are at least two guys who aren't even on the books of the club deemed more worthy of being there  than me? 

Am I going to moan about it or get my head down and prove folk wrong? 

Definitely an attitude on this one. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I'd hope Goodwin is concentrating on more important things than a player who's not in his plans.

Nothing to see here. 

I'd hope Goodwin is concentrated on him. 

Moving him on. 

There are two centre halves aside from Josh at the club presently, you'd think he would be desperate to make a good impression on the new management team. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd hope Goodwin is concentrated on him. 

Moving him on. 

There are two centre halves aside from Josh at the club presently, you'd think he would be desperate to make a good impression on the new management team. 

The fact he's not on the trip suggests the this player is not in his plans.

Concentrate on who is, I'd think that's the way for him to plan for the season. 

39 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

IMG_7238.jpg

Poor josh eh

Don’t think I have ever hated one of our own players but this guy doesn’t do himself any favours. 

Constantly acting like a spoilt little bitch on social media as if he’s owed something. Clearly not up to it.

Get him so far to f**k !

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The fact he's not on the trip suggests the this player is not in his plans.

Concentrate on who is, I'd think that's the way for him to plan for the season. 

I know what you are saying but you still need to move on anyone who isn't going to play a part. 

Hopefully he's on his way sooner rather than later. 

It would seem Oran's departure might not be the good news that Josh was imagining. Signed by Stubbs but not rated by him, not wanted by Oran and not even taken to pre-season training by Goodwin. 

The post is probably Heaton's way of notifying non-league clubs down south he will be available for loan deals or after a mutual consent arrangement.

5 hours ago, mattman said:

Poor josh eh

Don’t think I have ever hated one of our own players but this guy doesn’t do himself any favours. 

Constantly acting like a spoilt little bitch on social media as if he’s owed something. Clearly not up to it.

Get him so far to f**k !

There is clearly a problem here.

In fairness though, not one of us knows for sure what that problem is and more than a few are leaping to the conclusion that he has a shit attitude. That could be accurate but there might be more to it than that.

He's still only 22 years old and has retweeted stuff about a whole host of mental health disorders.

Personally, I think we should back off and let the club and him sort things out themselves.

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

There is clearly a problem here.

In fairness though, not one of us knows for sure what that problem is and more than a few are leaping to the conclusion that he has a shit attitude. That could be accurate but there might be more to it than that.

He's still only 22 years old and has retweeted stuff about a whole host of mental health disorders.

Personally, I think we should back off and let the club and him sort things out themselves.

I just personally think if he has issues with the club, he should be keeping it behind closed doors, not taking to social media slagging off the people who pay his wages, as far as I’m aware the boys been given more than a few chances and just doesn’t seem interested. Was hoping his loan spell would of maybe of helped him out a bit but clearly not. 

Quicker he’s away the better.

6 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

It would seem Oran's departure might not be the good news that Josh was imagining. Signed by Stubbs but not rated by him, not wanted by Oran and not even taken to pre-season training by Goodwin. 

The post is probably Heaton's way of notifying non-league clubs down south he will be available for loan deals or after a mutual consent arrangement.

This could very well be true. Though if Gus, Tony and the coaches and possibly what's been fed back to the chairman who sanctioned a fee, who have been here since his first arrival had the same opinion under the last two managers, it would be a very hard way to turn people's opinions.

No-one will know if he has tried to make contact with the club whilst at Kidderminster to try and clear the air, though the fact he was holidaying in Bali, whilst his parent club were in a relegation playoff surely didn't go down well either.

11 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

You think it would be a point of self reflection rather than anything else. 

Why am I not on that flight? 

Why are at least two guys who aren't even on the books of the club deemed more worthy of being there  than me? 

Am I going to moan about it or get my head down and prove folk wrong? 

Definitely an attitude on this one. 

I think his total lack of ability might also be a factor

52 minutes ago, mattman said:

I just personally think if he has issues with the club, he should be keeping it behind closed doors, not taking to social media slagging off the people who pay his wages, as far as I’m aware the boys been given more than a few chances and just doesn’t seem interested. Was hoping his loan spell would of maybe of helped him out a bit but clearly not. 

Quicker he’s away the better.

Yeah I would agree with all of that TBF.