Saints In Spain

shull

2 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

If anyone wants a bet on today's game here are the odds on SkyBet.

Screenshot_20190706-122810_Sky%20Bet.jpeg

I'm surprised there are any odds on this. It's a friendly where we, and they, will be treating it as a bounce game no doubt substituting "willy nilly".

So... where are the usual itk folk, giving us a blow by blow account of the Peterborough match’s progress?

or is it no the day?  :unsure:

Eta.

i stopped being lazy and checked.  KO 7.00pm.

Edited by antrin

Prediction For The Kickabout 

Peterborough Unitit  3 St Mirren 4

And thanks to Free Speech, what I am going to say next will cost me nothing. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

1 minute ago, paul torfason said:

Scoring goals is gonna b our downfall again this season, we must sort this out,and guys like longridge is not the answer am afraid 

Why?

Have you seen into the future and know which forwards we've signed? Feel free to enlighten us all.

Or are you basing your opinion on 45 minutes of a bounce game with a squad which is at least half a dozen players short of our squad for the season?

Why?
Have you seen into the future and know which forwards we've signed? Feel free to enlighten us all.
Or are you basing your opinion on 45 minutes of a bounce game with a squad which is at least half a dozen players short of our squad for the season?

Agreed. Seems as though some folks are pressing the panic button already. As you say, this is a bounce game and probably aimed more at,

• Getting fitness levels up.
• letting Goodwin see first hand his current players in a game.
• Give the Trialists a run out.

Why?
Spot on [emoji122]

We have a squad that is desperately needing strengthened in several areas.

If we start judging the team on pre season games against Rosario and Peterborough then this forum has truely gone to s**t

I have the utmost faith in Goody & Co to bring in quality signings ahead of the upcoming season.

(Ah baws it's 2-0 Peterborough, Goody out)

Just now, NB18 said:

Spot on emoji122.png

We have a squad that is desperately needing strengthened in several areas.

If we start judging the team on pre season games against Rosario and Peterborough then this forum has truely gone to s**t

I have the utmost faith in Goody & Co to bring in quality signings ahead of the upcoming season.

(Ah baws it's 2-0 Peterborough, Goody out)

I'm afraid that shit has sailed a long time ago. :lol:

P.S. No Magennis. Injured again?