The Jim Goodwin Interviews Thread

He says Danny disnae do Team formations.

The players log onto the expert tumshies on B&W Army for that sort of guidance.

Quite right too. Bud the Baker mastermind behind the league cup triumph and St Mirren legend

ETA not forgetting Saltcoats Buddies motivational speeches

Edited by insaintee

• 5 years later...

Great interview, has his head screwed on and speaks well. Fully agree that the support will play a huge part in what we're trying to do - easy to underestimate the importance. We're a far better football team when the fans are playing their part from the stands.

53 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Fantastic interview.

Just listening to him actually makes me confident that this season is going to be a belter.

Agree entirely an understated interview with no wild claims,  but plenty on intent; excellent, only problem is who is this James guy,,,,,,,,,,,,, where's Jimbo?  😎

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Do I NEED to listen to these to be in with the in crowd? 

Nah, I'll just hope Goodwin, and I have every faith in him, does the business with results. :wink:

I never listed to any when the "love in" was going on with Ross or Kearney, I'll probably go to the bad fire. :lol:

Translation: 'Uhhhhh, you're all the same and conformist, I'm so different'

Actual footage of FS:

Scarey-Face-Funny-Emo-Man-Picture.jpg.df4a5da9f019c2ed961c858a4bc9f33b.jpg

What a man,demands respect, and love it when he says nobody guaranteed a game,if not trying or playing shit,you out the team,we had numerous players last season playing shit but Kearney stick to usual players and shape and tactics, Goodwin is a breathe of fresh air and best thing that's happend down there in many a year really hope he gets us success and established premiership team again,in goody we trust