The Jim Goodwin Interviews Thread

Stubbs took training sessions while not being fit for work (in most people's eyes), blew the budget on duds, fell out with the board, lost the dressing room instantly, showed little interest in the academy players, and was reaching a stage once our epic qualification from the group stages of the League Cup had been achieved where most games were dead and buried before half time.
Perhaps you could go on record about what signs you saw which showed he would turn things around or tell us how long you would have kept him as manager when we couldn't register 1 shot on target at home to a Livingston team who were starting the match below us in the league?

And currently things are even worse than they were then!

So thanks for making my point!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DougJamie said:
On 7/20/2019 at 8:27 PM, gstretchuk said:

Goodwin knew exactly what he was coming to, only knows lower leagues so what we will end up with...going exactly like i predicted already...worst choice of manager available...

Bet you feel a proper fanny... again 🤣

In his dreams!!!!!!!  😋

15 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Bet you feel a proper fanny... again 🤣

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

In his dreams!!!!!!!  😋

12 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Time will tell....

Time will tell if you will ever get to feel a fanny? I have to say, this explains an awful lot.