St Mirren v Rangers (Date Change)

Ronnie

No, I meant a padded seat. Online price is £29.

For comparison, I’m staying in Glasgow this weekend and 3 of us (2 full price adults + 1 student) are going to Cineworld at Silverburn tonight for a total cost of £31.

I know Gus didn’t start the “go to the pictures” comments but whoever did certainly had a point.

I’d still rather go to the football. [emoji4]

You should buy a dodgy box & you can watch what’s on at the cinema & the football on the same day & save a fortune for both [emoji12]

On 8/19/2019 at 5:09 PM, ged62 said:

I’d still rather go to the football. emoji4.png

You should buy a dodgy box & you can watch what’s on at the cinema & the football on the same day & save a fortune for both emoji12.png

RBS have a thing where you pay £2 per month and then get money back on your bills paid from the account- I get £10 a month  back. Not much but they let you use the money to buy Cineworld tickets for £5 each. So my £2 turns into two tickets. This way you can go to cinema and the match. Have your cake and eat it!

4 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:

RBS have a thing where you pay £2 per month and then get money back on your bills paid from the account- I get £10 a month  back. Not much but they let you use the money to buy Cineworld tickets for £5 each. So my £2 turns into two tickets. This way you can go to cinema and the match. Have your cake and eat it!

I use that account. Free travel insurance as well. Their Tastecard gives discounts at a number of restaurants. 

Back to the match. 

Looking forward to it. 5 out of 5 of our group going. The new player Aribo, looks like a find for them. Here's hoping they suffer a bit after their game away in Europe on the Thursday night. COYS. 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, DougJamie said:

In 70s and 80s this was still a sensitive match.  Nothing has changed except they used to right next to the North bank only a mesh seperating. Dons defeated what a double this would be

What a double indeed! 

A win or draw would be very satisfying.