St Mirren v Rangers (Date Change)

Ronnie

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

WTF has that got to do with the state of Aberdeen? Do you EVER post a reasonably intelligent response in your haste to post build?

ETA. As for the last bit. Talk about passive aggressive.

Who really gives a feck if your there or not? You seem to feel the need to advertise your attendance like a wean shouting he's got the latest toy.

Give it a rest. You and your four imaginary friends.

St L

Calm yourself. Take a deep breath. 

Feel better now? 

I will be there tomorrow is a statement of fact. I agreed that the F Man is pretty well correct that the Dons side we played might not have given us as big a test as previous Aberdeen sides and their result at Kilmarnock tends to underline that. 

Ah... Football. Nothing like it for bringing out the best and worst in people. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

St L

Calm yourself. Take a deep breath. 

Feel better now? 

I don't need to calm down. I'm perfectly calm.

I will be there tomorrow is a statement of fact.

Are you warning the rest of us? If so. Why?

I agreed that the F Man is pretty well correct that the Dons side we played might not have given us as big a test as previous Aberdeen sides and their result at Kilmarnock tends to underline that. 

It was me who suggested Aberdeen weren't that good in response to Faraway saying we were ""gelled" enough to beat them". Perhaps reading lessons ARE required for you.

Ah... Football. Nothing like it for bringing out the best and worst in people. 

I would suggest you refrain from suggesting that football is to blame for your inane ramblings as I feel they would continue even if the beautiful game went out of fashion.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

If (a big if) we get a draw tomorrow and another big if (my) arithmetic is right we would be in the top 6.

If we beat the Zombies by 4 goals and Hearts beat Celtic by 7 goals then we’ll be top.

Alternatively a 5 goal win over Sevco means Hearts only need the 6.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Europe isn't just for holidays 

Knowing our luck we wouldn’t end up in Europe, we’d face off against either an Israeli side or something like fecking Spartak Vladivostok and end up in Asia.

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Cornwall. I like your style and that of Yflab! 

I think the useless Hearts bastards will let us down in revenge for 1986. Can see us beating the Sevvies by at least 5

Are you suggesting bias SS? 
Would I, of course every decision given against us playing either of the ugly sisters is totally correct, we never get penalties given against us when the 'infringement' has taken place outside the box for example. If you can't see the 'benefit of the doubt' more often than not being given to them then you've not been to as many games against them as you say.

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

There’s a number of YourOdds bets (you send a preferred bet to them on Twitter and they’ll do it for you) which involve Scott Glover, bizarre considering he’s not even made his debut for us.

I don't bet Cs but, you are right, it's bizarre.