St Mirren v Rangers (Date Change)

Ronnie

I'm probably alone in this but I just can't get up for this game at all.

All I can think about is seeing the self-inflicted two full stands of gloating Rangers fans dominating our own ground and I feel physically sick at the thought of us whoring ourselves in front of the cameras.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

All I can think about is seeing the self-inflicted two full stands of gloating Rangers fans dominating our own ground and I feel physically sick at the thought of us whoring ourselves in front of the cameras.

You should go along if you can though I fully understand where you are coming from. It really needs to stop the voices that should stand up for the fans cant be heard. 

24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Drama queen. :lol:

44 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Or 2 full stands of our fans singing the Obika song after his last minute winner :clapping

37 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Or 2 full stands of our fans singing the Obika song after his last minute winner :clapping

I turned on the radio when I got up. It was tuned to Radio 4 and the programme Sunday was discussing the place of music in religion. One of the items featured was "When the saints go marching in". Is this an omen? :thumbs2

Don't be so dramatic petal. Were you never in love st when all we really had was the north bank? Even on one occasion being asked to move up to let Celtic fans in out of the rain. Disagreeing with the decision to give them two stands is one thing but this nonsense deserves mocking

2 minutes ago, ford prefect said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Don't be so dramatic petal. Were you never in love st when all we really had was the north bank? Even on one occasion being asked to move up to let Celtic fans in out of the rain. Disagreeing with the decision to give them two stands is one thing but this nonsense deserves mocking

No he wasn't, next question. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Get intae these Zombie bastards.

I might not have phrased it that way myself but hope that we match their desire to win without becoming hammer throwers in the process. (I was a hammer thrower.. Doesn't help your football one bit) 

COYS

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I might not have phrased it that way myself but hope that we match their desire to win without becoming hammer throwers in the process. (I was a hammer thrower.. Doesn't help your football one bit) 

COYS

Enjoying a spot of Sunday morning fishing, Ricky?

1 hour ago, shull said:

Thankfully, I wont be there.

Sadly I wont be ether. Work work work ! I'm recording the game will give the wife my phone so i cant check the score. Have two pint glasses in the freezer. Two bottles of fustenburg in the chiller sit back and watch St Mirren win 😍