St Mirren v Rangers (Date Change)

Ronnie

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

The mind numbing pish happens to be relevant to some St Mirren fans who would love to be there supporting their team!

Thanks for your understanding!

There's already about 3 or 4 other threads running on that subject, the match thread should be for talking about the game imo

4 minutes ago, Doakes said:

There's already about 3 or 4 other threads running on that subject, the match thread should be for talking about the game imo

The long break, with this game next, has led to the forum drowning in blue. 

A few are loving it, doing my head in TBH. 

Although posts like "I like the look of the team" and other postbuilding shite don't help. 

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The long break, with this game next, has led to the forum drowning in blue. 

A few are loving it, doing my head in TBH. 

I don't like them as much as the next buddie

Best way to shut the horrible bigoted wankers up is to hopefully do our talking on the park, and show them a real football support with real football songs off it

13 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Best way to shut the horrible bigoted wankers up is to hopefully do our talking on the park, and show them a real football support with real football songs off it

Back to the game. Sadly, an alleged post building tactic, the pitch is bathed in sunshine. The team chosen looks just about as strong a team as we could put out with those on the bench also capable of making an impact. Good to be here. W7 in great voice. 

27 minutes ago, Doakes said:

In fairness that's easily said when it's no longer you and your group being moved for those OF fans.

A bit of empathy might be in order.

Edited by oaksoft