Stevie May

Sonny

Looked a good player when he was at St.J. Since then, he hasn't lived up to his potential.

Given the figures that the St.J fans are mentioning on P&B (because they seem keen to have him back) , unless he takes a massive pay cut or we get him on loan from Aberdeen on a cut price deal, then I can't see us being in the running.

Hasn't impressed me any time I've seen him.

Just now, nedflanders123 said:

A number of Dons fans on P&B stating that McInnes played him out of position. Him with Cookie up front might be a good front line.

Might be. My fear is Gus's signings will keep our physio busier than the opposition's defence. Gus does seem to have a penchant for the chocolate knees.

St Johnstone apparently in talks with Aberdeen to take May back to Perth according to the Daily Record.
A return to Perth may look obvious, however it might not be the best move for him. Don't the Fakes already gave strikers ? Kane ?

Or are they looking to replace Watt, who was probably on a sizeable wage.
Would take up a big slice of their budget too.

Guest TPAFKATS
A return to Perth may look obvious, however it might not be the best move for him. Don't the Fakes already gave strikers ? Kane ?

Or are they looking to replace Watt, who was probably on a sizeable wage.
Would take up a big slice of their budget too.
Is kane the striker who only scored against us in league last season? May would be a decent addition to there squad.

31 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Wont be us in the play off this year NOT WITH THIS TEAM  :zipit 

There's time yet. I think we'll get it right still. But I do think we're already in a four-team mini league with County, Accies, and Livi. Need to improve our head-to-head vs those around us this time round.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

St. Johnstone chairman effectively ruling out any more major signings as they have 'exceeded their budget' despite only having 13 players and one striker. 

And we thought we had issues. 

Which is why we need to make sure we sign players who are better than the teams around us.