Very Minor Punishment For Sectarian Sevco

shull

14 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Ha ha! Get it right up the utter scumbags!

Neil Lennon proves yet again that he a fcuking hopeless manager

The pr1ck deserves it! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Playing your best midfield player at left back

2 defenders they paid 10 million for on the bench

Ends up playing Lewis Morgan at left back

I would put money on Sevco for the league with this clown in charge

Just read on Twitter that Manchester United were the first British team to win the European Cup. 

Obviously. 

Absolutely no doubt about it. 

I wholeheartedly agree with that twitter dude. 

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Repeat. Sadly, you are showing the bias you accuse others of. 

Shut up. 

You haven't a fecking clue. 

Go and troll elsewhere ye boring and extremely tedious nonentity. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Repeat. Sadly, you are showing the bias you accuse others of. 

Tbh he’s got a point. Celtic fans have a particular liking for the flag of ROI. If someone who didn’t know who Celtic were seen them at a game, they would automatically assume they were an Irish club.

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Tbh he’s got a point. Celtic fans have a particular liking for the flag of ROI. If someone who didn’t know who Celtic were seen them at a game, they would automatically assume they were an Irish club.

Cornwall. You know the background to that club as well as I do. It was (like Hibs and Dundee United) set up to encourage the Irish immigrants to play football which was an emerging sport at that time. At that time the country they came from was part of the UK but to a great extent against that people's will. The differentiation then was on religious grounds as this was easy to identify. Later came the struggle for independence which resulted in the creation of the Irish Free State around 100 years ago which also created partition with the North staying in the Union and with a protestant majority. Both of these events caused friction here. Ireland then remained neutral in the second World War, as they were entitled to do. Again this caused friction here. Then came the hunan rights movement of the 1960's and the troubles,internment and yet more friction here. An immigrant community with strong roots in their nearby country of origin here in large numbers. Strong feelings on both sides were to be expected. Equal opportunities in jobs and housing were big issues both here and in Northern Ireland. Moving away from these issues will take generations. 

Cornwall. You know the background to that club as well as I do. It was (like Hibs and Dundee United) set up to encourage the Irish immigrants to play football which was an emerging sport at that time. At that time the country they came from was part of the UK but to a great extent against that people's will. The differentiation then was on religious grounds as this was easy to identify. Later came the struggle for independence which resulted in the creation of the Irish Free State around 100 years ago which also created partition with the North staying in the Union and with a protestant majority. Both of these events caused friction here. Ireland then remained neutral in the second World War, as they were entitled to do. Again this caused friction here. Then came the hunan rights movement of the 1960's and the troubles,internment and yet more friction here. An immigrant community with strong roots in their nearby country of origin here in large numbers. Strong feelings on both sides were to be expected. Equal opportunities in jobs and housing were big issues both here and in Northern Ireland. Moving away from these issues will take generations. 

This all the bleeding obvious... what a surprise!  :rolleyes:

Except the final sentence - that's simply bollox. 

If the SFA SPFL and the two relevant clubs who are all are making money out of exploiting these bigoted differences keep turning blind eyes in order to keep raking it in,  then it may take generations, especially if the Government continues to turn a blind eye, to ALL the misdemeanours attributable to those organisations.

It could be fixed, if there was a will to do so.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

This all the bleeding obvious... what a surprise!  :rolleyes:

Except the final sentence - that's simply bollox. 

If the SFA SPFL and the two relevant clubs who are all are making money out of exploiting these bigoted differences keep turning blind eyes in order to keep raking it in,  then it may take generations, especially if the Government continues to turn a blind eye, to ALL the misdemeanours attributable to those organisations.

It could be fixed, if there was a will to do so.

I'm glad it's obvious to you. 

I would have preferred to see the law tightened and enforced around football with more emphasis on the clubs, not just supporters. Still feel that way. 

I'm not about to share my background with others on here but I will say that I have, all of my life, sought to decry and where possible constructively ignore barriers where bigotry existed. 

I do recall a meeting however with a past Lord Provost of Glasgow who had asked to see me as he was very displeased with something. He had indicated that I was biased, bigoted and more. I listened to him and then asked him if he had said all he wanted to say and he said yes. I had noticed a school photograph on the wall. I said.. "May I ask you a question and then asked if his son was in the photograph. He said yes and indicated which one was his son. I said.." The boy 4 to his right is my son" He said "I think I have misjudged you Mr..." I said that I thought he had. Bigotry exists at all levels but I hope is now lessening. 

Bring on constructive change. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

succour to  Bigotry exists at all levels but I hope is now lessening. 

Hope has proven itself not up to the game.  It runs a poor second to making MONEY out of Bigotry.  Ignoring it is also not enough. 

And you referring to sevco's bigots on a St Mirren Forum as OUR friends demeans me and others who do not share your narrow perspective.

Edmund Burke had it right:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

It's even worse when allegedly good men offer that evil succour.     

Edited by antrin
A word had gone missing!

I'm glad it's obvious to you. 

I would have preferred to see the law tightened and enforced around football with more emphasis on the clubs, not just supporters. Still feel that way. 

I'm not about to share my background with others on here but I will say that I have, all of my life, sought to decry and where possible constructively ignore barriers where bigotry existed. 

I do recall a meeting however with a past Lord Provost of Glasgow who had asked to see me as he was very displeased with something. He had indicated that I was biased, bigoted and more. I listened to him and then asked him if he had said all he wanted to say and he said yes. I had noticed a school photograph on the wall. I said.. "May I ask you a question and then asked if his son was in the photograph. He said yes and indicated which one was his son. I said.." The boy 4 to his right is my son" He said "I think I have misjudged you Mr..." I said that I thought he had. Bigotry exists at all levels but I hope is now lessening. 

That’ll be Dr Kelly will it??

3 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I’ll comment, one of the most bigoted people I have ever had the misfortune to spend time with!!

As you see, I have no time for those who are bigoted, even those who find themselves caught up in saying.. A plague on both their houses. People have been swept along on both sides by others with money or power and even fans of a non aligned club seem prepared to consign them to having that role forever. Sad all around. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

As you see, I have no time for those who are bigoted, even those who find themselves caught up in saying.. A plague on both their houses. People have been swept along on both sides by others with money or power and even fans of a non aligned club seem prepared to consign them to having that role forever. Sad all around. 

My comment has nothing to do with football, power or money.....I have heard him decry people purely based on their religious beliefs and play victim when it suits.....not too sure what the rest of your word salad alludes to though, we might even be in agreement with each other

4 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

My comment has nothing to do with football, power or money.....I have heard him decry people purely based on their religious beliefs and play victim when it suits.....not too sure what the rest of your word salad alludes to though, we might even be in agreement with each other

LOL. I met the man you are talking about. He is not who I was talking about. 

Seriously WeeBud.. You don't get that I dislike bigotry in any form. You don't get that I dislike people in both camps having been manipulated by those with power and money, I think you do. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

LOL. I met the man you are talking about. He is not who I was talking about. 

Seriously WeeBud.. You don't get that I dislike bigotry in any form. You don't get that I dislike people in both camps having been manipulated by those with power and money, I think you do. 

I believe you dislike bigotry Ricky was just struggling to make sense of you previous post!! Are you sure you don’t enjoy a tipple?