Very Minor Punishment For Sectarian Sevco

shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

A score tonight of..... 

SEVCO SECTARIAN BIGOTS 0 FC MIDTJYLLAND 3

would finish the week off perfectly after the brilliant defeat of Celtic Sectarian Bigots on Tuesday. 

Mr Bigot. These are Scottish clubs. They are registered here. They play here. Does your bigotry blind you to these two simple and undeniable facts? 

When we played Legia Warsaw in the mid 1970's they were pronounced 

LEE - GIA Warsaw. 

Nowadays they are known as 

LEGG - IA Warsaw. 

I dinnae know why the change. 

Somebody might. 

Anyway, the most important thing is that they feck the Blue Vermin tonight. 

Four teams to back tonight

Legia Warsaw 🇵🇱 

AIK 🇸🇪 

Antwerp 🇧🇪 

Gent 🇧🇪 

Will also keep an eye on Ararat-Armenia (as you guessed, Armenian) vs Dudelange, the Luxembourg side who actually qualified last season. Will be great to see one of these underdogs qualifying for the groups.

UEFA punish Zombies

A section of 3,000 seats will be shut for their playoff match against Legia after being found guilty of sectarian singing in their match against St Joseph’s. A repeat offence will see a full stadium closure and a €50,000 fine.

Time the SFA grew a set here and followed suit, this is long overdue. Well done UEFA.

Not far enough. 

Sevco, along with Celtic should be thrown out of all football. 

Meanwhile, Bazil85 and most at St Mirren will welcome the vile scum to our Stadium this Sunday. 

Hang your heads in shame. 

Minority, ha ha ha ha 

Funny how the majority cannae drown out the wee tiny minority. 

I guess they won't be heard on Sunday as they will have learnt their lesson. They might even produce a Club Banner saying sorry to the decent human beings who attend football matches. 

UEFA punish Zombies
A section of 3,000 seats will be shut for their playoff match against Legia after being found guilty of sectarian singing in their match against St Joseph’s. A repeat offence will see a full stadium closure and a €50,000 fine.
Time the SFA grew a set here and followed suit, this is long overdue. Well done UEFA.
UEFA have just endorsed one of our major objections to giving up our family stand to sevco' horde.

Och well, think of the money. Pile of [emoji90]

Minority, ha ha ha ha 
Funny how the majority cannae drown out the wee tiny minority. 
I guess they won't be heard on Sunday as they will have learnt their lesson. They might even produce a Club Banner saying sorry to the decent human beings who attend football matches. 

Funny how the authorities here cannot see or hear the sectarian bile every single week and have taken no action against either of the bigot brothers. If only UEFA could intervene on domestic football

1 hour ago, cambiebud said:

Funny how the authorities here cannot see or hear the sectarian bile every single week and have taken no action against either of the bigot brothers. If only UEFA could intervene on domestic football

Agreed.. Love to a see it happen 

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What is more surprising to me is they are not denying that it actually happen, and also not saying but but other teams do it emoji1786.png

I'd like to think that the club have reached the stage where they really do want the extreme parts of their fan base to move on and drop this stuff. May be a bit naive I know but I live in hope. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'd like to think that the club have reached the stage where they really do want the extreme parts of their fan base to move on and drop this stuff. May be a bit naive I know but I live in hope. 

Yes, you are.

There will be no moving on, till the Scottish public are offended by it and stop accepting "the traditions".

More importantly, it needs the other clubs via the SFA/SPFL to tell them to f**k off move on...

Bought and sold for a handful of gold/silver pieces, what a parcel of rogues...💀

45 minutes ago, antrin said:

Yes, you are.

There will be no moving on, till the Scottish public are offended by it and stop accepting "the traditions".

More importantly, it needs the other clubs via the SFA/SPFL to tell them to f**k off move on...

Bought and sold for a handful of gold/silver pieces, what a parcel of rogues...💀

You seem to be as hung up on bitterness as those you condemn. 

Good fecking grief

This vile 64 year old cnut could be in our Stadium on Sunday with Ricky and many others blessing.

Saints supporting children have been removed for him and his likes.

Good fecking grief

This vile 64 year old cnut could be in our Stadium on Sunday with Ricky and many others blessing.

Saints supporting children have been removed for him and his likes.

ECquwhdXsAI7gjl?format=jpg%26name=large&key=d798933b481c6787c2e121f3d431e7ea2e6a0a813a2a8b75f00456f3e7324233

f**k all that Shull. Think of the money [emoji857][emoji857]

It's a proper crock of shite giving them 2 stands.

3 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

F*cking unbelievable! Actually, it's not, sadly.  It's all too believable.

It is sad that this type of rubbish finds any audience at all. I have to feel sorry for this guy. He is utterly deluded. I have no need to hate him though. He has enough hate for a dozen people.

What I won't do is bend the knee and let them control where I go or when I go to watch and support my own team.

That would to me be simply to concede the "battle" to bigots. So, yes, I will be in my usual seat on Sunday. I hope that most right thinking Saint's Fans will be in theirs and welcome our family stand members into the west stand.