Very Minor Punishment For Sectarian Sevco

shull

43 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
48 minutes ago, shull said:
Roger, the leader of Extinction Rebellion may be of great help to remove the bigots. 
I should call him about forming a new group, Sectarian Extinction. 
He would know what to do. 

Peacefully protesting blocking roads during the "marching season"?

Sounds like fun to me. 

I am in. 

59 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yes Scottish footballing authorities can shut parts of grounds however that requires the member clubs to vote for these things. Only 3 are on favour according to the last poll.
The clubs ARE the governing bodies. If they collectively demand change it will happen. Until then...

SLO. Fan ownership money etc

Guest TPAFKATS
sevco have played a further 3 European games since the game against St Joesphs.
Further punishments to come?
With uefa who knows.
My view would be you can't do them for stuff between the St Joseph game and delivering the punishment for that game.

12 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
12 hours ago, shull said:
Roger, the leader of Extinction Rebellion may be of great help to remove the bigots. 
I should call him about forming a new group, Sectarian Extinction. 
He would know what to do. 

Peacefully protesting blocking roads during the "marching season"?

Every time the bigots have a home match the extinction rebellion could set up road blocks denying them access to the bigotdomes.

Meanwhile, outside of Glasgow the extinction rebellion could block access out of town and divert the bigot supporters buses to their home team’s ground. Then through rehabilitation they do the right thing and follow the local side, get cleared of bigotry, and the filth go out of business.

Then we can win the league title in 2025.

23 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Every time the bigots have a home match the extinction rebellion could set up road blocks denying them access to the bigotdomes.

Meanwhile, outside of Glasgow the extinction rebellion could block access out of town and divert the bigot supporters buses to their home team’s ground. Then through rehabilitation they do the right thing and follow the local side, get cleared of bigotry, and the filth go out of business.

Then we can win the league title in 2025.

You are full of ideas tonight. Not entirely sure that all of them are practical tho.

CS..Have you looked at the Daily Record today? Front page, back page, inside pages on how Ibrox might have to play closes door games. A lot of interesting stuff in there. Also.. Social media is alive with Rangers fans and institutions saying.. Bite the bullet and stop this stuff or don't come back. 

16 hours ago, HSS said:

sevco have played a further 3 European games since the game against St Joesphs.

Further punishments to come?

I think you are correct and they know it. Add to ghat the upcoming home game against Legia Warsaw and they definitely need their fans to change now or face playing behind closed doors. The twittersphere is full of Rangers fans calling for others to stop or stay away. Even the famous Louden Tavern has suggested that this is a turning point. As posters will know this is a Rangers pub which proclaims itself to be the best pub in the world. 

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

You are full of ideas tonight. Not entirely sure that all of them are practical tho.

CS..Have you looked at the Daily Record today? Front page, back page, inside pages on how Ibrox might have to play closes door games. A lot of interesting stuff in there. Also.. Social media is alive with Rangers fans and institutions saying.. Bite the bullet and stop this stuff or don't come back. 

I hadn’t looked at the Daily Record, so I’ve not seen any of this.

As for social media, most of what I seen was the usual whataboutery - Why have Celtic not been punished etc, the usual “yeah but look what they did”. Or claiming UEFA didn’t actually provide evidence of the sectarian singing.

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

I hadn’t looked at the Daily Record, so I’ve not seen any of this.

As for social media, most of what I seen was the usual whataboutery - Why have Celtic not been punished etc, the usual “yeah but look what they did”. Or claiming UEFA didn’t actually provide evidence of the sectarian singing.

You might see the record on line. There are posts out there like those you suggest but also, I found, a surprising number saying stop it or don't come back. 

The discussion between Micheal Stewart,Derek Ferguson and Billy Dodds on Radio Scotland yesterday was excellent.

When asked if there was anything that sevco could do to halt the religious hatred at the club MS replied that they should stop bringing out orange strips.

Touch paper lit,please stand well back. 

22 minutes ago, HSS said:

The discussion between Micheal Stewart,Derek Ferguson and Billy Dodds on Radio Scotland yesterday was excellent.

When asked if there was anything that sevco could do to halt the religious hatred at the club MS replied that they should stop bringing out orange strips.

Touch paper lit,please stand well back. 

I missed it but Ms is an expert at stirring things up. I don't go for any of the sectarian stuff myself. Acceptance is surely the first stage in bringing about change. Dodds and Ferguson would appear to still be in denial. 

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I missed it but Ms is an expert at stirring things up. I don't go for any of the sectarian stuff myself. Acceptance is surely the first stage in bringing about change. Dodds and Ferguson would appear to still be in denial. 

I think MS is spot on with his opinion and I applaud him for having the balls to say it.

The fact that Ferguson and,to a lesser degree,Dodds cant see the connection makes them look foolish........but that's what we're up against if the so called "experts" are in denial.