Oran Hits Back

12 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Scott’s comments yesterday were stupid. He should have replied similar to Oran, it’s in the past and we move forward.

f**king naive.

This.

Guy needs to lay off the statements and stop talking to media, not the first time he’s made an arse of himself😂

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Certainly seems to be a patten of twisting the truth emerging around our Chairman.

Not good.

Just like the reported "glitch" with the ticketing website which the club apologised to season ticket holders for. The glitch meant anyone could buy any seat in the stadium for the play off game at one point, the one where all the padded seats in front of hospitality were snapped up straight away, then on matchday were filled with punters from hospitality, was there no way of knowing who bought what and sorting that situation ? i believe there could have been a way.

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

Think we need to get Malcolm Tucker in to kick some arses and teach people at the club how and when to speak to the media.

Yep. The Irish have played us like the proverbial fiddle and our Chairman is the "waist" of space.

WGAF.

I agree that Gordon Scott could / should have let this affair die a quiet death but the straightforward fact is that OK (or perhaps Mrs OK) wanted to be back in charge at Coleraine instead of commuting to Paisley and he worked his passage to make sure that his/her desired outcome was achieved, so he needn't come out in the media pretending to be the wounded soldier here.

Yesterday's man giving yada yada to the press.

OK is only damaging his legacy in the minds of the St Mirren support. A smart guy would STFU now.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

WGAF.

I agree that Gordon Scott could / should have let this affair die a quiet death but the straightforward fact is that OK (or perhaps Mrs OK) wanted to be back in charge at Coleraine instead of commuting to Paisley and he worked his passage to make sure that his/her desired outcome was achieved, so he needn't come out in the media pretending to be the wounded soldier here.

OK is only damaging his legacy in the minds of the St Mirren support. A smart guy would STFU now.

A smart guy like our chairman? 

f**k sake!! Is this shite still rumbling on!?!?!

GS maybe needs to grow some thick skin and let shit die. From arguing with fans through the clubs official Facebook account, accusing them of spitting on unconscious opposition fans without a shred of evidence and now this farce.

Stop spitting the dummy out and geez a f**king signing!!

3 minutes ago, Dan Is The Man said:

f**k sake!! Is this shite still rumbling on!?!?!

GS maybe needs to grow some thick skin and let shit die. From arguing with fans through the clubs official Facebook account, accusing them of spitting on unconscious opposition fans without a shred of evidence and now this farce.

Stop spitting the dummy out and geez a f**king signing!!

F**k sake, is this shit still rumbling. :green

Guest TPAFKATS
So solicitors letter from Coleraine FC and one from Oran's for breach of confidentiality will be winging it's way to GS. :rolleyes: Wouldn't hold my breath.  
Ok's legal representative more likely to get shouty in first instance. Like a female malcolm tucker [emoji3]

I don’t know the truth, and as a fan at this point I don’t care, what is done is done as fans we move on and let the individuals sort this out between themselves. 

Thanks Oran for last season, thanks Gordon for taking stewardship until the bowling club committee take over. 

I just want to watch some football. 

45 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

WGAF.

I would read it another way. OK genuinely cares about what St Mirren fans and staff think of him and does not want to be portrayed incorrectly as a traitor. 

GS has come out twice now and spoken to the media about Kearney behind his back with no right to do so, firstly to mention his commuting as an issue when he was still our manager and now this naive statement. He doesn’t seem to have much decency about him. I know who I believe on this one.

Edited by Big Yards

WGAF.

Ok isn’t damaging anything he hasn’t said a a bad word about the club or fans and handled himself in the media with class the same can’t be said sadly for our chairman.

It’s not like our chairman has put out false statements and lies before about the clubs own fans before either it’s soo hard to know who to believe......