Oran Hits Back

32 minutes ago, ged62 said:

emoji4.pngYour profile says more about you Shull 🤡emoji6.png

My profile doesn’t speak for me or anybody. 

I speak for myself and usually original, unlike yourself. 

14 hours ago, pod said:

For which he will be sued, if that's the case. :unsure:

Rinsing dirty washing in public and then dragging it into legal areas will only be a winner for one profession...………. the bottom feeding one that thrives on "he said, she said"! 😖

I have given OK more plus points in this exchange, and nothing I read changes that view. 😨

1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

Rinsing dirty washing in public and then dragging it into legal areas will only be a winner for one profession...………. the bottom feeding one that thrives on "he said, she said"! 😖

I have given OK more plus points in this exchange, and nothing I read changes that view. 😨

Tit for tat. Both trying to save face. One has to give up, one always has to have last say.   

They really should grow up, as well as some on the forum.

Just give us football.

27 minutes ago, pod said:

Tit for tat. Both trying to save face. One has to give up, one always has to have last say.   

They really should grow up, as well as some on the forum.

Just give us football.

Why dont we drop it and look forward to the forth coming season. Cup duty on Sunday and .maybe some players coming hope to God all this shit been going on for too long disappear into the wind. 

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Why dont we drop it and look forward to the forth coming season. Cup duty on Sunday and .maybe some players coming hope to God all this shit been going on for too long disappear into the wind. 

Well said

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It was dropped until GLS had that interview. If the information is inaccurate and incorrectly portrays Kearney, can you blame him for responding as such? He’s well within his rights to respond, GLS should have kept his mouth shut because he’s just digging that hole deeper and deeper.

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It was dropped until GLS had that interview. If the information is inaccurate and incorrectly portrays Kearney, can you blame him for responding as such? He’s well within his rights to respond, GLS should have kept his mouth shut because he’s just digging that hole deeper and deeper.

100%, absolutely no need for the latest statement to the press.

GLS has some nerve expecting Kearney to sit back while this so called gagging agreement was in place.

Kearney must be fuming.

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

100%, absolutely no need for the latest statement to the press.

GLS has some nerve expecting Kearney to sit back while this so called gagging agreement was in place.

Kearney must be fuming.

Exactly. Apart from the fact the gagging agreement has already been broken, the fact Kearney has gone public with his response tells me GLS wasn’t being honest either - I feel if it were truths that were released, Oran would have gone for the private word instead. He must be raging seeing as GLS is tarnishing his name with the statement provided.

Feck Judas Kearney, his Agent and Coleraine Football Club. 
Shower of cnuts. 
Say no more and look to a bright future. 
BRING ON DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB. 

Just like we looked forward to a bright future post Jack Ross!

Just like we looked forward to a bright future post Oran Kearney.

At least the latter did the job he was employed to do and represented the club well.

Not sure the same can be said about whoever was responsible for appointing the managers!

Only one person been keeping this going & that is our beloved chairman GLS who can’t keep his gub shut. We are just giving our opinion on it, the chairman should of just let it go & should be concentrating on the new season ahead instead of playing the blame game.

16 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Only one person been keeping this going & that is our beloved chairman GLS who can’t keep his gub shut. We are just giving our opinion on it, the chairman should of just let it go & should be concentrating on the new season ahead instead of playing the blame game.

Pot,kettle and black come to mind

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not me you have to convince. I haven't taken any sides. Just give us footbaw.

Probably same one's that appointed latest manager. 
I know who it was thanks... Or at least who would have had the final say.

Think he has done well in his appointments and in supporting them to date?

Why the total silence when everyone was wanting to know what was happening yet an ill advised (at best) statement once a legal gagging order is in place?

Having gone so long saying nothing, he should have let it go and concentrate on the new appointment.

He brought up the past.