Oran Hits Back

3 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

You can of course as a MD (or someone with an element of control) in any job, manufacture an exit of someone you have an issue with, especially if you have already lined up a replacement......….........……..... :whistle

Maybe not some much manufactured, or it would lead to a Fergie like tribunal. We all know how that finished.

44 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I wondered that too, the story didn't contain anything that hadn't been mentioned on social media previously.

A bit naïve from GLS who would've been better advised to say CONFIDENTIAL - LEGAL AGREEMENT and it provoked a pretty tetchy reply from OK. 

Still we all love a storm in a teacup,,,,,,,,,,,:whistle

Did he get it in writing. :whistle

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Great response, game, set and match. :byebye

Thanks, I think I got that a while ago when you were completely oblivious to the ‘silent majority’ point. Unless you think there are regularly 500+ contributors to our Facebook pages? :huh:

He's gone and was no need for GLS to indulge in petty 'he said we said' crap. Would have been better to keep it to 'he went and best of luck to the guy'. Think we need a properly versed spokesman(person) as we have made ourselves look like tits a few times with, as it seems, off the cuff or falling out comment's.

12 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

He's gone and was no need for GLS to indulge in petty 'he said we said' crap. Would have been better to keep it to 'he went and best of luck to the guy'. Think we need a properly versed spokesman(person). As we have made ourselves look like tits a few times with, as it seems, off the cuff or falling out comment's.

Forum members I presume your taking about. :rolleyes:

There’s a bit of irony though I have to say. A lot of fans on social media saying he should have kept quiet are the ones ready for flogging him in the street for a lack of comment a few weeks ago. 
No irony at all.
They are right.

In the middle of the shitfest, it would have been good to witness some leadership.

Following the legally binding agreement and the appointment of a new Management team, he would have been better concentrating on the latter and abiding by the former.

You will, by default, defend all three errors of course.

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

No irony at all.
They are right.

In the middle of the shitfest, it would have been good to witness some leadership.

Following the legally binding agreement and the appointment of a new Management team, he would have been better concentrating on the latter and abiding by the former.

You will, by default, defend all three errors of course.

As opposed to you who will default criticise anything and everything GLS & SMFC related? 

1. So you assume he could comment during the process?

2. So you assume OK is right & GLS is wrong on him breaching a legal agreement? 

3. What more do you expect regarding concentrating on the new management team? He practically gave up the first week of his holiday to resolve the situation, or I suppose you think he’s lying about that as well? 

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Are you joking.................oh wait, you use The St Mirren face book page, got it.  :lol:

It's well document that group are as fecking officially off their heads. :hammer

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

A post from the Facebook crew......................:lol:

Has o.An Djorkaeff! SigNed yet? More sineings needed fr0m Kearney

:rolleyes: would seem you use the page as well. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

As opposed to you who will default criticise anything and everything GLS & SMFC related? 

1. So you assume he could comment during the process?

2. So you assume OK is right & GLS is wrong on him breaching a legal agreement? 

3. What more do you expect regarding concentrating on the new management team? He practically gave up the first week of his holiday to resolve the situation, or I suppose you think he’s lying about that as well? 

That's shocking, poor wee soul. :lol:

15 minutes ago, pod said:

Is that the Dutch striker your taking about. :wink:

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

Whereabouts are you “taking” all these people...?  :unsure:

Not like me to be pedantic but, even if it weren't a typo, pod would be asking if someone was taking just the Dutch striker about.

Just saying....